Divas?

Submitted by kato on 5/17/01. ( knmiller@nwlink.com ) 66.43.9.173

Divas seem to be the big thing these days! MTV , Country
music..... how about taxidermy divas?
cmon Leigh Ann,Lorrie,Linda C,Lisa,Michelle,and Nancy M, Kim
O, Nikki Lynn,Kim F to name just a few. Dont be shy! Dont
know many of ya but know enough to know you are all babes!
! Let me know and i will put it together!

Return to Category Menu

Divas?

This response submitted by Kim Owens on 5/17/01. ( creativecritters@cs.com ) 152.163.188.196

Divas? Must be getting older- had to ask my son what a 'divas' was. Ladies- I must say I was impressed by his answer- first answer was 'babes', when he asked why and I told him it was on the net- he said- ladies, women, you know! Somehow 'babes' turned to women, ladies. Oh well- Thanks Kato. Still don't know that you have to put together, though.

Maybe the World show should have a bathing suit class

This response submitted by John C on 5/17/01. ( ) 208.44.115.91

Wouldn't that spice it up! Babe-alert on the balcony in front of the competition area.

Thanks Kato!

This response submitted by Miss Lorro Luv on 5/18/01. ( Wine&Dine.org ) 152.163.188.196

I try to eat of piece of "Babe-A-Licious" bubble gum everyday!

Did you say you were puttin' up?

;-)

Babe...as in blue ox?

This response submitted by Nancy M. on 5/18/01. ( ) 63.228.98.93

OK. I have to admit that the idea of a swimsuit class cracked me up. I don't think I would want to be part of it though. I admit that people make me angry at times, but I don't want to scare anybody all the way to death.
I have noticed more women in taxidermy and I like it. There weren't many 25 years ago.
You-all GO girls!
Nancy M.

ROFLMAO

This response submitted by Linda on 5/18/01. ( lcline@cheqnet.net ) 64.33.161.3

Kato you have made my day.I had about a 2 year streach of being a "Babe"and that was way more years ago than I care to remember!Fortunatly for me love is blind and I think my husband still sees the diva he married 30 years ago."Course that works both ways LOL.We still make each other laugh tho,and for me thats woth more than just about anything I can think of.So thank you Kato for making a middle age ladies day.
Hey Nancy I'll join you in the scariest bathing suit contest ever!LOL

That's an interesting concept,Kato

This response submitted by Lisa on 5/18/01. ( ) 63.14.91.231

I'm not sure how the term "Babe" applies to me, but do enjoy the being in the world of taxidermy.And all the ladies out there give me a boost,knowing I'm not alone.

Come to think of it,that's why the ones at the PTO(parent-teacher organization) meetings don't seem to get much out of my field care tips.LOL

A pleasure being amongst you gal's!

Lisa

Power Puff Girls

This response submitted by Leanna on 5/18/01. ( scardeer@cornernet.com ) 209.98.65.53

I know I'll be at the dentist for a root canal the day of the bathing suit contest. JC, don't forget about the MALES division of the contest, it's speedos only.

I too am happy to see all the female names showing up these days. Don't know why, it's just nice knowing other women enjoy what I enjoy. It's a girl thing. You know.

Babes? What say we all get together for a Tea Party?! Is beer and pizza okay? And bring your knives, we can all pass them around and admire each others knives. Anyone else a knife fanatic? Oh, and pictures of the kids too!

Husbands have it made with taxidermist wives don't they girls?! We LIKE it when they(we) hunt! And not too many wives tell their husbands, "Honey, I think you need a new rifle and maybe a four wheeler, oh, and stop by the bait shop and pick up a new bass boat on your way home today!"

LOL. Life is good!

I'm In!

This response submitted by Lisa on 5/18/01. ( ) 63.14.91.30

What a superb taste in beverage and food you have!It makes it very easy for husbands and children to buy for the mom's, also.A new gun, box of clay pigeons, what more could a girl ask for? Didn't get my new tool set for Mother's Day,but the flowers did just fine.I do have a new skinnig knife that I can bring!

Dare to DREAM!

This response submitted by Lorro Love on 5/18/01. ( Lorro1969@aol.com ) 205.188.208.9

Yes, LOTS of awesome "DIVAS" here!

...and some of them are MEN! ;-)

JC's swimsuit fantasy will never fly, but it was suggested once to have a calendar. I think this is much more plausible "idear" with airbrushing techniques the way they are these days...

Kato, or was that puttin' out?

SMIRK! :O

Welcome Aboard, Ladies

This response submitted by George on 5/18/01. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.188.196

I'm glad to see you here and I'm delighted that you define yourselves as "mature". Now if we can only get some of the guys to grow up, huh?

Air brushing and vasaline on the lens.

This response submitted by John C on 5/20/01. ( ) 208.44.115.64

and a eye test before you look at the calender. Just to make sure you are legally blind. If not you will be after opening your calender. Hey where is that body double for Leanna anyway? ;)

See ya, well maybe not.

Return to Category Menu