Didya hear?

Submitted by Good American on 10/13/01. ( ) 64.216.109.166

The Taliban is condemning the United States for killing dozens of civilians in their bombing raids of Afghanistan. I think W needs to go on CNN and say that just as soon as the death toll hits, oh, say, 'bout 5700 or so of those innocent civilians, then we'll start using bomb sites. Actually, I think somebody may have gotten the food crates confused with those 2K# bunker busters. Our bad! AT least those &*%&*@#$&*'s had a month's warning. Is it our fault they're too stupid to run like hell? Collateral damage or preventive maintenance?

Return to Category Menu

really

This response submitted by Dan on 10/13/01. ( Hasslehut@aol.com ) 152.163.188.67

The Taliban has to take a big step back, and look at what they started, Jihad (Holy war)it's a perfect choice of words......Where going to kick the holy sheite out of them.

What I want to know is...

This response submitted by CUR on 10/14/01. ( WILDART@prodigy.net ) 64.196.210.142

Why we didn't blow the hell out of their press conference today? I kept waiting for a GBU-28 to sail through the window. maybe we are pussies, afterall. Or did we just figure that we could get em on the way back to their holes?

Those butt ends on the news networks cry about a single bomb going off target. Did you ever see a picture of a WWII bomb stike? Most of the bombs were off target. Screw em, if they ain't got enough sense to get out of Dodge. A responsible government protects its people. If civilians die, then they die. Hell, we can't sweat it....more bombs please.

Last I heard....

This response submitted by Lars on 10/14/01. ( ) 206.127.86.8

"their" civilian toll was 200, hhhmmm, only 5,826 to go.

You're Comparing Apples to Oranges!

This response submitted by Headhanger on 10/14/01. ( gsc@crcom.net ) 65.198.128.79

Are you saying that 1 American life is only worth 1 Raghead's life? I beg to differ, sir. I say we ice 10 camel jockies for every 1 American lost in the Sept. 11 attacks! Screw an eye for an eye! I want the whole head! Go get'em GW!

Headhanger

Revenge...I want revenge...

This response submitted by CUR on 10/14/01. ( WILDART@prodigy.net ) 64.196.210.151

I don't wanna trade lives, I want to kill every last one of those bastards. Man woman and child. I want the last ^&%$^%$#^& towel head mounted and sitting next to the dodo in the Smithsonian.

When we finish them off, we can turn our sights on the real ememies of America, Jesse Jackson, Diane Finestein, Jane Fonda, Larry King, Teddy Kennedy and Judith Ann Thomas..(Judith Ann is the girl who refused to sleep with me in college....lol).

Ah...

This response submitted by LH on 10/14/01. ( ) 64.216.109.186

hell, CUR, I'm beginnin' to like you. I think we'd be money ahead to just send you to Afghanistan, but then again, we'd be getting a little too extreme in our weapons. Go get 'em. And, BTW, thanks for the anthrax article. I'm sure I'll have some more questions for you after I give it a read.

Dang, Cur...

This response submitted by Doug M on 10/14/01. ( dnj@tenforward.com ) 65.161.132.201

...you mean to tell us there was only ONE girl that refused to sleep with you in college?!

if we

This response submitted by michael s on 10/17/01. ( ) 152.163.189.103

only got 200 of them with all the attacking we have been doing, what the hell are we bombing, the desert?
i think its a put on by our government just to appease us and make us think they mean business.
think about it. all those bombs and millions of dollars spent on this "war" and only 200 dead hmmm.

Return to Category Menu