Its a shame!

Submitted by n/a on 10/16/01. ( n/a ) 208.62.112.56

I have had a local Taxidermist make the comment at a taxidermy competition that those ribbons look nice but they don't pay the bills.These individuals were at the competition not even competing but were in the show room listening to all of the critiquing going on.They were so busy asking questions that I didn't even get my critique by the one who judged my mount! This little punk steals my business cards everytime I put them out at Walmart.He comes over to the small town I live in and puts his business cards in my card holders that I purchased! He competes in the World Competition for the first time and now labels himself as a World Award winning Taxidermist at Walmart! Him and his father are dirty rotten snakes. [Name withheld by Forum Administrator] is whom I am referring to.They operate [Name withheld by Forum Administrator] Taxidermy in [Town withheld by Forum Administrator].He is in one of the new supply catologues. It wouldn't bother me that much but I hate a thief!

Return to Category Menu

A message from the Forum Administrator

This response submitted by Ken Edwards, Taxidermy Net Forums Administrator on 10/16/01. ( ken@taxidermy.net ) 207.69.56.26

Dear mr. n/a,

Your lack of an e-mail address prevents me from contacting you privately. I am getting tired of removing your posts, so I will try to explain the reasons your posts keep dissappearing.

If you refer to the "Rules of the Forums", you will see that your message has violated rule number 5:

5. Anonymous postings that are mean-spirited are not allowed. The Forums will not be used to belittle, humiliate or blackmail someone's enemies, competitors, or one who wronged them in the past. If you wish to make a public accusation about someone by name, you should be willing to post your own name, address and phone number.

You see, Mr. n/a, it is not fair for you to publicly identify this person who has wronged you, including posting his business name and address, when you don't have the conviction to identify yourself. As long as you wish to remain anonymous, you are merely hurling insults from the shadows, and your message has no credibility.

Ken Edwards
Taxidermy Net Forums Administrator

Way to Ken

This response submitted by Anthony on 10/16/01. ( ) 63.178.215.143

!

Here ya GO!

This response submitted by KY Boy on 10/16/01. ( SickNtired@crybaby.sob ) 64.196.210.129

Bradford J. Blow, PC, Attorney at Law, Ft. Crockett, KY 1-859-555-1311
Jimmy "The ear" Rissolti, Fight Manager, Louisville, KY 1-502-623-7554
T.R. "Squint" Rabinovich, Gun salesman, Manchester, KY, 1-859-343-4555

Pick one and F***, Fight, Go fer yer guns, or shut up!

Very good Ken

This response submitted by Elmer on 10/16/01. ( Topstaxidermy@aol.com ) 64.12.96.107

I and everyone else that visits the forum support you in this ken very proffessional. Thank you.

I guess you taxidermists?

This response submitted by n/a on 10/16/01. ( n/a ) 208.62.112.75

I guess you taxidermist support theives like [Name withheld by Forum Administrator]. He stole my business cards! Beware!

n/a

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 10/16/01. ( ) 152.163.188.7

Grow up. First time business owner, right? If your work were any good, you wouldnt need to worry about it. Congratulate yourself, you beat the system and found a way to get the kids name in here. But you still dont have enough balls to print yours. You are a coward, and although we dont support what the other guy might have done, we surely dont support what you have done. You are the worst of the two. Shame on you.

Got his phone number?

This response submitted by KY Boy on 10/17/01. ( sickntired@crybaby.sob ) 64.196.210.80

The way you advertise for old [Name withheld by Forum Administrator], I think I will take him this pile of African hides for him to put up. Figure he has got to be pretty good, or you wouldn't be crying about him so loud. Leave him on here, Ken......he is soooooo easy.

It's about time

This response submitted by Ivan R. Fackrell on 10/17/01. ( fackrellivan@aol.com ) 64.12.96.204

It's about time you tried to shut up that whiner who posts without a name. It must make that coward real brave to know he can disparage others work,Insult them, and call them theives without letting anyone know who he is. I would like to see a forum where you can't post annonymous.
Ivan

I can't believe it!

This response submitted by n/a on 10/17/01. ( n/a ) 208.62.112.75

So quick to lose our tempers!What a shame!

1ST Ammendment: Freedom of Religion,Speech, and Assembly

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Usernames and posting.

This response submitted by JimTucker on 10/17/01. ( ) 24.50.200.219

Most of the other BB I post on require you to be a "member". It is free but, you have to leave youe Name, Address and e-mail for the administrators. In order to post you have to log on. This cuts down on the insults, but does not stop them. It only makes it easier to BAN people who continuously break the forum rules, and they do get banned.

Are you kidding me?

This response submitted by loomis on 10/17/01. ( colec@cameron.net ) 205.245.176.152

You can't be serious. Do you think our founding fathers spent the time to write the 1st ammendment to our constitution in order for you to slander the name of a local competitor. If someone has stolen from you I suggest you take them to court. I'm not sure your helping yourself here on this forum.
I'm sure a professional as yourself doesn't mind a little competition, and I'm sure you have a reputation that keeps you more than busy throughout the year, so busy in fact that you may not have time to continue posting here. If so, we all understand and will miss your wonderful advise and expertise. Thanks for all the great insight. Goodnight now.

Thanks Ken

This response submitted by Mark C on 10/17/01. ( srceight@i2k.com ) 198.92.78.48

We appreciate your vigilance over post's like these, although I'm sure you have better things to do with you time rather than baby sit for some so called adult's who have never seemed to be able to grow up.

n/a...stealing your cards?! Can you say, "Wah wah?"

This response submitted by Leanna on 10/17/01. ( scardeer@cornernet.com ) 207.195.212.62

Between your running back and forth from here to Walmart, checking on your card status, you're "credibility" must really be waning!

And you do realize Mr. n/a, that by the "other" guy supposedly taking your cards from your strategic places, he's only HELPING you to remain annonymous? Besides you being pantywaisted and playing "Tattle tale, go to jail, stick your head in a garbage pail" pre-school games, you also contradict yourself!

Ken, you are the bomb! Keep up your faithful watch, we love you man!

Read what you wrote!

This response submitted by Jerry S. on 10/18/01. ( jds@htcomp.net ) 205.165.37.143

Not real bright, are you? The first amendment states that "Congress shall make no law . . . . etc". The first amendment, nor the rest of them, apply to a private enterprise. Ken is in charge of the private forum and can ban posts, delete posts, alter posts, or anything that WASCO wants him to do. Yoxy is totally correct . . . if your work and business ethics were up to par, the theft of your cards would not affect your business. Get over it and get a life! Jerry S.

If you were half a man...

This response submitted by CUR on 10/18/01. ( WILDART@prodigy.net ) 64.196.210.109

If you were half a man, and half what you say is true, you would drive down there and whup his butt. I am a native Kentuckian, and I am ashamed of my state for letting you in. Where I am from, you take your problems to the other guy, up close and personal, you don't cry about it like some little girl! (Come to think of it, little girls where I was raised would poke ya in the nose too!) I think you are an ACLU lawyer, hiding lies and ridicule behind the banner of the first amendment. Trade those lace pantaloons in for some man clothes and quit sobbing, you weakling. Don't make me come home to Kentucky and toss you out of my state.

Wait one minute....

This response submitted by Lisa on 10/18/01. ( hobbiel@msn.com ) 63.14.183.123

Not JUST a Kentuckian girl can poke a boy in the nose! Been there done that!

Liar, Liar, pants on fire.....hanging by a telephone wire! Sorry, got all caught up in the aura.

Return to Category Menu