Marty, Is it true......

Submitted by George on 10/16/01. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.209.11

I just heard that you either recently turned 40 or soon will be. Say it ain't so.
No I know why all these goofy posts. If that's true, it's obvious you're suffering through male menopause. Younger women, fast cars, gym workouts, fancy clothes ? Man, I'm so sorry for you. They don't even make Midol for those symptoms, it's no wonder you're sounding like a flake. Hang in there buddy and wait a year or so. Then you'll just be thankful your bowels and bladder move regularly and hope you can maintain control of WHEN they do. LOL

Return to Category Menu

Was THAT what it was?

This response submitted by Bill on 10/16/01. ( ) 64.12.96.235

Ya know....I had these same symptoms...had the red Vette..ran 5 miles every day, the silk shirts..hummm.....sounds really familiar..LMAO....whew.....

Geo...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 10/16/01. ( ) 152.163.188.6

Im 41, wheres my sportscar? And when do my bowels start to desert me? I gotta prepare for this, Im assuming...LOL!

No problem, George

This response submitted by CUR on 10/17/01. ( WILDART@prodigy.net ) 64.196.210.80

I am as regular as clock work: Every morning about seven, I do number one. Then around eight I do number two... Somewhere between eight-thirty and nine, I wake up.

LMAO!

This response submitted by Layne Luna on 10/17/01. ( jlluna@aloha.net ) 64.75.155.133

Now that was funny Bill!

There's no---

This response submitted by Christoforo on 10/17/01. ( ) 63.214.73.139

There's no 12 step program to help you through this either. It's cold turkey all the way even with the comb over, young chickie and sports car. I knew you were confussed, and in a quandry, i hope your not gender confused also. Good Luck.

Return to Category Menu