After 20 years

Submitted by Rick on 10/29/01. ( rbusse@woh.rr.com ) 65.31.36.58

and $50,000 dollars a major taxidermy supply company wanted to know if I have ordered from them before.

Return to Category Menu

AND................................

This response submitted by Troy on 10/29/01. ( truelifetaxidermy@hotmail.com ) 216.140.31.3

sounds like that ed you off. Did you expect them to recognize your voice from the thousands of other orders they get? Probably not one single operator there that has worked there 20 years.

Take a step back and just be happy you've had $50,000 worth of business to give them.

Especially if you've changed your phone number

This response submitted by George on 10/29/01. ( georoof@aol.com ) 172.144.100.62

After all, ALL of us are just a number to some computer someplace. With taxidermy supply houses, it's usually the phone number and like Troy said, who'd WANT to work at a supply house for 20 years if they didn't OWN it? LOL

Fer sure...

This response submitted by LH on 11/1/01. ( ) 64.216.109.228

Since I started taxidermy, I've changed my phone number four times. When I call in an order, I give 'em one, they say no record. I say, "hay, try this one" Again, no record. And so on. It's a major job just getting them all up to speed on where to call me now. Finally just left my account number the same as the first of the four. Much easier that way.

Return to Category Menu