MT Taxidermist

Submitted by Dave Toms on 10/29/01. ( dtkt@initco.net ) 66.109.131.129

If you can read this and you haven't linked up with our site you are missing out. It doesn't cost a thing except that you link your home page to ours. This site was created less than 6 months ago and we already have over 1600 hits. We need you to help make this site all it can be. I also need to put someone else up as our Nov member spotlight. Don't forget about our upcoming show in Feb, it is going to ba a blast and will undoubtfully be one of our, if not the biggest show we have had. Shoot me an email and we will get you hooked up.

I will also be adding a business link page... so for all you tanneries, skull cleaners, fur dealers, schools, etc.. that want to reach MT taxidermist, shoot me an email and we will link you up. Same rules, you add our link to your homepage. Cheers

Dave

Return to Category Menu

WHAT?

This response submitted by Ken Wampner on 10/30/01. ( ken.wampner@noaa.gov ) 205.165.224.132

Call me ignorant...but what the hell are you talking about?

Let me enlighten you

This response submitted by Elmer on 10/30/01. ( Topstaxidermy@aol.com ) 205.188.208.107

Ken Dave is taklking about the Montana Taxidermist Association Web page. DAve some people might Know what you are referring to but some who have not been on this site long might not hopefully this clears it all up for old and new .

Thanks Elmer

This response submitted by Dave Toms on 10/30/01. ( ) 198.26.130.38

Yes I should have stated it was our Montana Taxidermist Association's webpage http://mta.netfirms.com

It is for anyone who is a MTA member or supports our org. It was late and I am not the sharpest marble in the bag so I apologize if it caused you any confusion. By the way, I had one state already call me and want to link up sites which is cool. If any other state org would like to do this shoot me an email and we can get it done.

Last point, there is still 2 months left on my offer. Join the MTA and I will build you/or help you build a one page website and get you hooked up to our page and to this site absolutely free of charge. Heck you don't even have to have a computer to get a web presence. Just our way of saying we want YOU as a member of the Montana Taxidermy Association!
Cheers

Dave

Return to Category Menu