Apologies to taxidermy chatters

Submitted by Nancy M. on 10/5/01. ( ) 63.228.98.216

Several times recently, I have tried to log on to the chat line but with very limited success. 'Sorry I couldn't respond to all the friendly greetings.
I will continue to try some evenings because sometimes it DOES work. If I seem unresponsive, it's because something isn't working.
There are a few drawbacks to living out in the "boonies", antiquated phone lines being one of them.

Nancy M.

Return to Category Menu

Yeah but....

This response submitted by marty on 10/5/01. ( meshimkus@yahoo.com ) 24.181.196.143

...no tall buildings or Nuke plants - lol!

Have the phone company check the cable pairs.

This response submitted by John C on 10/5/01. ( ) 208.44.115.61

I had the sam eproblem once, turned out the phone lines worked fine for telephones but not good enough for the computer.

Keep Trying

This response submitted by taxidlady on 10/5/01. ( taxidlady@yahoo.com ) 206.74.178.33

Keep trying Nancy, we're always glad to have you on. Hope you have your problems with lines are fixed soon. Mine cuts us sometimes also and I'll have to exit all programs all the way back till the phone connect segment.After re-booting most of the time I can log back on...but sometimes that doesn't work either. No apologies necessary....we've all had those kinds of problems at one time or another.

Ain't that just like a woman?

This response submitted by CUR on 10/5/01. ( WILDART@prodigy.net ) 64.196.210.80

To think you are the only one with the problem? Don't feel alone, Nancy, it kicks all our rumps from time to time. Contact your ISP and tell them the problem...may be there. Good luck, and keep trying.
No apologies needed.

Nancy

This response submitted by wit on 10/6/01. ( ) 216.114.21.36

Will be waiting to here from you again. I realized that you had a problem and hope you get everything going.

Return to Category Menu