The power of prayer ! an update on my father.

Submitted by b bishop on 3/1/02. ( bishops@newnorth.net ) 209.83.43.93

First off I would like to thank all of you from the whole of my heart that put my father in your prayers . If I thought it did'nt make a difference , I would'nt have bothered asking you but IT DOES !
Heard from the doctors yesterday that my fathers cancer is in stage 3 and they believe they can get it into remission. From talking with my father a week ago, I think he felt his days here were very few as did I. Seeing him now, after hearing this news was the greatest thing I have witnessed, next to the birth of my son. I have been talking to God ( as I always do ) and thanking all of you that added prayers and words of wisdom for me . May God Bless you fine people. Sincerely, Brad E. Bishop

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Power of Prayer

This response submitted by Tim on 3/1/02. ( TWMUTINA@dow.com ) 204.136.184.34

Will continue to pray for your father.Pray until something happens!God Bless.

Have Faith

This response submitted by Frank E. Kotula on 3/2/02. ( basswtrout@aol.com ) 172.143.201.104

Brad it can and does help. Many more prayers for your DAD on the way buddy. Having your father in that type of mood and just knowing that there is a good chance of remission is just great news for us all.

Best of prays for you all! Keep your hopes up!

God Is Good--All The Time

This response submitted by Cindy Crain on 3/2/02. ( Ntahq@aol.com ) 64.12.96.134

I'm glad your father is doing better. Prayer is the most powerful instrument we have. Praying together we can form one, big unit, capable of weathering any storm. Know that we will be praying for you and your family.

Please remember my Mama when you pray. She is taking her second session of chemo.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu