Nancy M's husband says

Submitted by Dave on 3/23/02. ( ) 66.19.116.170

I have been married to a taxidermist for 3 and a half years and after observing taxidermy for that period of time, well, gotta love you all, but in my opinion you are all crazy. In a good way.
Dave Mulligan

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Goodness

This response submitted by George on 3/23/02. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.97.14

That's great Dave, but let us know in another 20 years how you feel about it THEN. LOL.

well

This response submitted by Dave Toms on 3/23/02. ( ) 66.109.131.198

at least I wasn't crazy enough to go and marry one! LOL

so it took you 3 1/2 years to figure us out...........SLOW

Dave

That's what I get ...

This response submitted by Nancy M. on 3/23/02. ( ) 66.217.24.98

...for leaving the computer on while I go over to the shop to check on grouse reference.
Dave T., I should mention that he is a fly fisherman. I think he had ulterior motives.

lol

This response submitted by Dave Toms on 3/23/02. ( ) 66.109.134.141

well if he fly fishes he must not be too bad. Nancy if he is an avid bird hunter as well..... well then something smells fishy and I suspect a little fowl play

DT

LoL

This response submitted by Kiwi on 3/23/02. ( ) 203.96.111.202

Hey! Dave nancy's man, thats the fist thing you need to be a Taxidermist is Been a Crazy Guy or Gal with the the stuff taxidermist have to put up with.....LOL
you can see what happens to a Taxidermist when they get tooo'' crazy just look At Dave Toms, he a good exsample of a Crazy Taxidermist!

Sorry DaveT couldent help it.........LOL

Kiwi

Dave

This response submitted by CUR on 3/24/02. ( wildart@prodigy.net ) 64.196.210.77

My condolences. Actually the remainder of us are SANE. Only Nancy is suspect. Bird taxidermy in itself is an honorable profession. It is the years and years as an apprentice chicken plucker that drives the bird people off the deep end.

supper

This response submitted by Mark Boll Precision Taxidermy on 3/24/02. ( jnmb@cpinternet.com ) 208.149.16.169

I was just wondering if you have had any suspicious meals, that tasted good, but just couldn't figure out what that strange but tasty meat was.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu