terrorist spotted

Submitted by mark on 3/23/02. ( mnmstuffit@aol.com ) 152.163.188.197

a local news cast this morning reported that a terrorist was spotted in michigans u.p. local authorities want people to be on the look out for olie bin loggin. it seems as he will be hard to catch as so many people fit the discribtion. large build, light hair and carring a chain saw. know terrist activities include cutting down trees that your national symble the eagle would have biult their nest in.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

way too much time

This response submitted by Evelyn on 3/23/02. ( ) 205.188.208.104

Hey Mark, I think you have way too much time on your hands.LOL

ever heard of spell check?

This response submitted by spellchecker on 3/23/02. ( spellckr@aol.com ) 65.172.19.52

try your spellcheck sometime

ASS JOCKEY SPOTTED

This response submitted by UNCLE SAM on 3/23/02. ( FREEDOM.COM ) 64.12.96.44

ASS JOCKEY SPOTTED! POSTING ON THE TAXIDERMY NET FORUM,POSTS NOBODY HERE WANT'S TO SEE. KEEP YOUR POLITICS BETWEEN YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND YOURSELF.

Come on lighten up guys!

This response submitted by Cecil Baird on 3/24/02. ( ) 63.115.128.141

It was only a joke. You don't have to crucify Mark!

Cecil

Calling all Ass Jockeys

This response submitted by CUR on 3/24/02. ( wildart@prodigy.net ) 64.196.209.231

Get a life or a woman, which ever comes first. Your sense of humor is about as welcome as your language. What ever happened to humor? A sense of humor is not very expensive. Run out and buy one.

Spelling checker person. Read the above paragraph. By the way, the term, "spellcheck" is another of those idioms used on computers and not in real life. Checking spelling, or Check spelling are the proper terms to use in the English language. If you are mod enough to utilize the term "Spell check" please note that it is two separate words and not one combining form. You idiot!

Good one Mark, if Ole was smart enough to start that chainsaw, he might do some real damage.

Spell Czech kin only do so much...

This response submitted by marty on 3/24/02. ( meshimkus@yahoo.com ) 12.251.53.29

It's up two the individual too use the words two gather properly...

Czertanely it iz, Marten

This response submitted by Cur on 3/25/02. ( wildlife@prodigy.net ) 64.196.210.165

Spellink der chequer is ass impertinett as gud grooming. If der fingernaisch are bekubbard wif dirt and thinks, den der spellink is knot impertant.

WHAT THE!

This response submitted by Lucy on 3/26/02. ( ) 202.67.64.156

Lighten up people!

Who really takes any of this seriously?, I want to read about Taxidermy.

Spell Pecker and Uncle Spam remind me of another joke

This response submitted by Cecil Baird on 3/26/02. ( ) 63.115.128.141

There were two carpenters driving nails into sheating onto a wall of a house that had just been erected. The guy on the inside of the wall had stopped and was throwing out perfectly good nails. The guy on the other side noticed and yelled, "What in the hell are you doing. Those are perfectly good nails. "No they're not," the guy replied, "they're pointed in the wrong direction." "You idiot," the other responded. "Give me those," I can use those on my side."

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu