Indiana taxidermists

Submitted by Glen Conley on 3/24/02. ( g.conley@verizon.net ) 67.241.79.195

I will be introducing a number of photo reference series soon.
I have been sending out a sneak preview photo, but I have ran out of e-mail addresses. All the photos on www.whitetailsystems.com that do not have a photo credit are my photos.
I know about how many taxidermists we have in Indiana, but I do not know how many visit the Forums, but I'm about to find out!
Send me your e-mail address memoed: Indiana-sample photo. Send before High Noon on Wednesday, March 27, and I'll send one your way!
May your ears never drum,
Glen
p.s. you guys are going to be proud of me. I'm almost up to Skill Level 1 with the computer. Send me more practice!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Is this another research paper

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 3/24/02. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 64.12.96.46

Is this another research paper for something other than taxidermy?
You seem to be in the information gathering-------------------------
Searched the web for g.conley. Results 1 - 10 of about 890. Search took 0.12 seconds.

James G. Conley
Home, Teaching, Research, Collaborations, Consulting, VITA. ... Kellogg Graduate School
of Management, James G. Conley. Clinical Professor of eCommerce and Technology. ...
www.mech.northwestern.edu/fac/jconley/homepage.html - 11k - Cached - Similar pages

James G. Conley
... JOURNAL REVIEW ... 1988). RECENT TALKS AND SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATIONS
by James G. Conley (reverse order): This ...
www.mech.northwestern.edu/fac/jconley/publications.html - 39k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.mech.northwestern.edu ]

Timothy G. Conley
Timothy G. Conley. ... Department of Economics Northwestern
University Evanston, IL 60208-2600, Phone ...
faculty-web.at.northwestern.edu/economics/conley/ - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

William G. Conley Hall
William G. Conley Hall. Choose Your Destination... ...
www2.wvutech.edu/buildings/conley.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Nice site Glen!

This response submitted by Hoop on 3/24/02. ( WJTAXIDERM@aol.com ) 205.188.209.40

Been to your site several times. Good info and products.

Hoop

Randal

This response submitted by DereK on 3/24/02. ( crochunter@alltel.net ) 166.102.39.135

Hi Randal,I've been corresponding with glen for a couple of weeks now,he has a great site at whitetailsystems.com and has been helping me tremendously via e-mail and if you look he has been helping in the forums as of late,not saying your jumping the gun [lord knows we can't be too careful] but I believe in this case you have nothing to worry about,unless of course all of my mounts start to fall apart,then I'll be jumping on that bandwagon right with you lol,sorry Glen I just had too .take care all and thanks to everyone who contributes,Derek.

Glen...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 3/25/02. ( ) 64.12.96.135

Hows the tanning venture going? Let me know!

This is a public forum, on the WORLD wide web.

This response submitted by Glen Conley on 3/27/02. ( g.conley@verizon.net ) 63.27.103.231

To whom it may concern: A funny thing happened on the way to the Forums. Randal Waites had never heard of me and believed that I was a phony. I had never heard of Randal Waites, and I thought he was a phony. We both had provided our names and e-mail addresses with our respective posts. Since this initial post, Randal and I have been corresponding on a real regular basis. Turns out we're neighbors, he's in Michigan, I'm in Indiana. Turns out we share a lot of the same concerns in regards to the taxidermy industry, political influences affecting the same, which would include hunting and fishing, and a number of other issues that we as individuals feel should be safe-guarded.

The moral of the story: The other Conleys are probably Georges, Genes, and Greggs. Glen (the one that plays with dead animal skins) thought it was hilarious to be lumped in with George, Gene and Gregg. Glen sent Randal a sample photograph, and thanked him for the flattery. Randal replied in turn and sent a photo of some of his work (he's not too bad a taxidermist, I haven't hit him up for lessons.....yet). Glen has been guilty of being a nom de plume writer, and he said to him self, "Self, ya got ta quit doin' that!". Michigan taxidermists have a good "watch-dog". And they all lived happily........until they died.

Bill, I apologize for not getting back to you. But, I have an excuse, I have been preoccupied with becoming a .com millionaire. I'm tellin' ya now,free personal reference photos is the way to go. I'm already needing a faster computer! Who needs tanning!?! All kidding aside, the STOP-ROT project is on it's final testing. The compound is being subjected to undulating heating and cooling at this time. This will be kept up for several days yet. If it is still effective after that, it's a go! I'm holding my breath, I've been "just missing" this one for two years. I'll send you pics when I send Randal his. Got to go, it is past High Noon in Indiana on the 27 th. I want to give my Ohio neighbors a reference photo.
Glen

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu