Defending the Art of Taxidermy

Submitted by Greg on 3/25/02. ( Demilz@aol.com ) 205.188.209.139

I'm doing a paper on "Animals for Adorment or as ornaments. There is a lot of people who are against this saying it's meaningless killing and I'm sure you've heard every argument. I would like to hear your response to these people against your craft, please E-Mail me I would really appreciate it. Also what is the process and the cost. Thanx my name is greg

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

First of all...

This response submitted by marty on 3/25/02. ( meshimkus@yahoo.com ) 12.251.53.29

There are NOT a lot of people that are against our craft, the few that are - are very "gregarious" in their acts and simply get the media attention (that they do not deserve). Secondly, given the title of your paper, I'm not so sure you possess the right frame of mind nor the writing skills to adequately defend our profession. Therefore, (and I suspect I speak for many others' on this forum) why don't you take it elsewhere for your "research"...(and that's putting it nicely)...

Let me at 'em

This response submitted by Cur on 3/25/02. ( wildart@prodigy.net ) 64.196.210.178

Son, there are bibles of lore re: this subject in the mega disk that Ken likes to call the archives. There are even, ahem, "one or two" paragraphs about this matter written by yours truly.

Well, in any event, you asked for it. I will be glad to provide a defense of our art/craft/trade to you as time permits.

A small word of caution, though. I assume that you mean well and your intentions are honorable. If they are not, say so now, before I get spamed with a ton of anti horsecrap! If this is a ruse, and that happens, I will reach down this wire and rip out your gonads. Now that is out of my craw, email me at wildart@prodigy.net outlining your purpose in depth in order that I may answer without needless rhetoric.

Regards

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu