waterfowl sale legality

Submitted by Jon Sobolik on 3/30/02. ( badulia2@cs.com )

I have sparatically nounted waterfowl but would like to do some creative stuff and see how they might sell which brings up the legal issues. Can any one give me addresses etc. for permits and stuff.. The taxidermy catalogs say I must comply and sell tags but does not sell guides to point one in the right direction. Thanks badulia2@cs.com

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu


This response submitted by Piney on 3/30/02. ( )

United States Department of the Interior
Fish and Wildlife Service
P.O. Box 779
Hadley, MA 01035-0779

phone number

This response submitted by liz on 3/30/02. ( )

(413) 253-8200


This response submitted by Cur on 3/31/02. ( wildart@prodigy.net )

There are NO provisions for selling wild migratory fowl. Period, end report. You may obtain legally raised waterfowl from breeders, accompanied with proper documentation and mount and sell them. Type USFWS into your browser and follow prompts for regulations and procedures.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu