ADDING an other business

Submitted by FATS on 3/3/02. ( ) 64.242.100.214

I HAVE BEEN DOING TAXIDERMY FOR A WHILE AND MY BUSINESS IS GOOD BUT I THOUGHT I MIGNT ADD TRADITIONAL ARCHERY IN MY SHOP I ENJOY THIS AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY ELSE HAD MORE THEN JUST TAXIDERMY IN THERE BUSINESS THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

FATS

This response submitted by George on 3/3/02. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.188.231

I've always believed that no man can serve two masters and be good at both. I used to do all my furniture, base work as well as tanning. Now I let other people who have that passion do it for me. It's still your call. Good luck.

tried it

This response submitted by raptor on 3/3/02. ( ) 142.165.113.245

Tried actually selling archery equipment in our full-time taxidermy shop.
What we found is that our love of archery had us visiting and helping the customers with choices alot.It took us away from the taxidermy.
We couldn't get anything done.
If there is a need for a traditional archery shop and you really want to do it pay someone to look after that end of it for you so you can do the taxidermy part.
Just my experience.
Rap

tried it

This response submitted by raptor on 3/3/02. ( ) 142.165.113.245

Tried actually selling archery equipment in our full-time taxidermy shop.
What we found is that our love of archery had us visiting and helping the customers with choices alot.It took us away from the taxidermy.
We couldn't get anything done.
If there is a need for a traditional archery shop and you really want to do it pay someone to look after that end of it for you so you can do the taxidermy part.
Just my experience.
Rap

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu