Presenting the QUEBEC LITE DELUX.E.

Submitted by Gerry on 3/3/02. ( fleshing@atreide.net ) 207.96.128.103

This machine has the same shape and advantages as the QL. The plastic is replaced by a v belt guard and blade guard made of alluminium. The blade, the shaft, the flages, the nuts and bolts all are made of STAINLESS STEEL. No possible rust problem.

I know that this information will displease our professional taxidermist friend, Mr.X, but it will sell for $275.00 more (only).

Gerry

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Gerry

This response submitted by b bishop on 3/3/02. ( bishops@newnorth.net ) 209.83.43.77

I think these are exellent improvements as the plastic always concerned me though probably was fine. I do not lean that hard on the back but I know of guys that put pillows on their chest and lean right into it. As I said before , these machines are worth every penny and then some in my humble opinion. I know how you feel about them as I saw a picture of you in bed with yours ! LOL ! I hope my wife never gives me the ultimatum " it's either me or that fleshing machine" cause I sure would miss her!Take care and keep up the great work. Let us all know when that video is available. Thanks much, Brad

It's out!

This response submitted by Gerry on 3/3/02. ( fleshing"atreide.net ) 207.96.128.101

Brad,

I got the master of the new video yesterday, It will be reproduced by next wednesday.

With the Quebec Lite Deluxe the idea was to offer a machine with no rust problems for those that can afford it. Remember that the Lite was intended for the part time or one man shop taxidermist, my aim was to produce the least expensive twelve inch machine on the market and the easiest to operate. The DELUXE is an option.

Gerry

Thanks Gerry! Send us the details and Answers-E-Mail.

This response submitted by Kim on 3/16/02. ( ABearTaxidermy@aol.com ) 152.163.188.232

Did you address the questions and concerns from my e-mail of last year in your new video? Regardless, you produce quality equipment and we would like you to send us the new video when it is ready . As always, send us the details.

Thank you,

KIM

ABearTaxidermy@aol.com

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu