USFWS Posts..

Submitted by Charles Gossett on 3/4/02. ( Marl4570@aol.com ) 64.12.96.205

To appease a couple (probably just one posting under a couple names)Liberal's who either get upset about what I post because it goes against thier agenda or they are just real dumb I am going to show this great trend the USFWS has taken.

In 1998 the USFWS openly pushed for a ban on trapping on all Satate and National Forests.

In an open letter the USFWS stated that they wanted to get "AWAY" from supporting hunters and start supporting more bird watchers, hickers. Why? they said," It makes them look better in public eyes."

The USFWS poisoned hundreds of miles of creaks and streams to kill non native trout that had been put into these places for nearly 75yrs in order to "Try" and bring back native trout. So far its been a total failure and has cost millions in local money that had been derived from trout farms and visitors who came to fish.

The USFWS has tried to ban snowmobiles, horses, bikers, 4x4's in all states on state and nationals parks based on evidence provided by "Enviro" like Sierra Club. An organisation that only supports "preservation with a no human contact philosophy.

The USFWS destroyed hundred of padestrian trails,bridges,and walkways that just two years earlier cost 80 million to build in order to stop public use of lands.

The USFWS has oepenly accepted HSUS and thier (proven failure) idea on using birth control as a way to control deer and other numbers.

Yes the USFWS "DID" spen 43milion dollars fo the P&R fund and gave it to the Fund For Animals to print anti-hunting literature, to buy an islands that only the USFWS officals can visite (with tax payers money).

They did plant false Lynx samples to shut down milions more of public land to human activites.

They did shut down millions of acres for the spotted owl which now has them in anothe lawsuite because they "again" used information given to them by Enviro whacks.

Oh and here is some statistics from the Gv. owns site that the bleeding heart liberal who think all the animals and tree's are going to be gone.

Only 7% of the US land is developed..Yea we are in real trouble here huh..

30% of all land in the US is owned by the Gov.
20% of our land is in agraculture
15% of land is privatley owned

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Sorry about that..I accidently posted it before it was done.

This response submitted by Charles Gossett on 3/4/02. ( Marl4570@aol.com ) 64.12.96.106

I posted it before correcting spelling and finishing the report..
I will repost in a bit.

Blah, blah, blah

This response submitted by ? on 3/4/02. ( ) 205.188.208.8

Chuck,
We all heard you the first time. You're beating a dead horse. From your post, I assume you consider yourself a conservative? But what are you conserving? Not the enviornment. Judging by the fact that you chose to post this thread again...twice (after it was deleted the first time), you're basically showing me you just want to get into a pissing match. At the very least you want just want to bitch. Thats not waht these boards are for. I for one am tired of hearing your biased, one sided spittle. If you don't like the government, VOTE! I'd have to say, with the sorry state of the world right now, you come across as fairly anti-American. I for one, support the government. Don't condem the whole USFS and USFW for the work of a few bad apples. They are here to serve us. If you don't like what they are doing, vote for congressmen that will get things changed. Your other choice is to keep yelling about it here. By the way, how is that working for you? Has it changed anything? I for one am tired of listing to you. You really need to look beyond your nose.

Oh gee another anonymous loser.

This response submitted by Charles Gossett on 3/4/02. ( Marl4570@aol.com ) 205.188.209.10

First Ken contacted me and asked that I repost it because it "did not" get deleted.

<Dear Charles,

We had a BIG server crash at the Taxidermy Net Forums, and lost several
curent messages in the process. Unfortunately, one of the messages we lost
was:

"USFS caught in another big Lie..When will it end.. (3/2/02)"

on the Taxidermy Industry forum. If you could please re-submit the message,
I would appreciate it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Ken Edwards
The Taxidermy Net
>>

Second you just another loser to afraid to put a face to your pathetic posts. Yes, I am a "Conservationist" not some whiny Liberal preservationist, maybe you should take the time to learn the difference.
I for one am tired of listening to Liberal windbags such as yourself who are to limited in intelligence to give any type of proof or argument other than "My posts are biased." Anti-American? This is pathetic at best, those who care about America question..Those like yourself just sit back and watch with blinders. Its that simple. And given your post I would assume that you probably don't understand that the USFWS is filled with left over trash from the previous administration and until its cleaned up things like this will keep happening.
As far as change, it was the thousands like myself who got the P&R reform passed..
"Lemmings lack the intelligence to question those they follow off the cliff" What's your excuse?
Charles Gossett
Not afraid of confrontation or the truth..

And if you don't want to listen to anymore posts about the USFWS then ask your daughter to stop reading them to you..Its that easy.

Pissing contest

This response submitted by ? on 3/4/02. ( ) 152.163.188.229

You have proven my point perfectly.

A typical response..

This response submitted by Charles Gossett on 3/4/02. ( Marl4570@aol.com ) 205.188.209.10

A typical response when someone makes an accusation but is unable to show any proof. I guess you just like to hear yourself talk..

keep up the great work Charlie

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 3/4/02. ( ) 64.12.96.106

More folks then you and I know you HAVE to be a disgruntled, frustrated anonymous to post what he did. Lots of guys have been talking with me about subjects raised in your posts. Funny how you and I BOTH guessed the same guy as the author, hahaha. I find your posts very informative. I took one that you posted this fall to my representative and was told he would red flag it so as to stay informed. I sure HATE to read the stuff you write here, not because you posted it, but because theres people out there that make these postings neccesary. I also knew that those 404 exceptions were the result of trouble with the server, and not a problem with your posts or subject matter. Funny how that anon said for you to vote, as though you werent doing anything about it. I wonder if he knows the extent that you go to keeping us so well informed, or the chain of contacts that provide you with this info. Its obvious that he is very uninformed. Disregard the singular nature of the complaint and keep doing your great job. Thanks, Charlie, you pisser!

Amen, Brother Charles

This response submitted by RickJ on 3/4/02. ( ) 216.74.196.2

It's the few dedicated conservationists and patriots like you who keep us informed. (not to say there aren't many, but few who take the time to research and inform) I appreciate your cander and your character. If we ever meet, I'll buy you dinner!

I, for one, don't need a bunch of snobby, pencil-necked punks thinking for me. I like to have the option of thinking for myself, providing for myself, and protecting myself!

"The British are coming..."

RickJ

Thanks Bill

The people that attack a person for posting information just because they don't agree are the same types that want to end hunting, trapping, gun rights for no other reason than they just don't agree.
I don't do the acts the USFWS have been found guilty of, nor do I write the articles, I just post them and if they are adults they can simply chose not to read them..Its that easy.
I get caught up in my responses to these guys only because its amazing that there are people who make these claims that they really love hunting or taxidermy yet idly sit by and do nothing but attack those who try to get information out.
Our biggest enemy to keep our right to chose hunting or gun ownership is not the antigun groups or Animal Rights groups but the people who claim to support those choices and do nothing about it.
Thanks Bill
Charles Gossett

Thank you too Rick

No matter how small a difference I make or if I even make a difference I just want to tell my kids that I tried..
Thanks Rick
Charles Gossett

Thanks Charles

This response submitted by Mike B on 3/5/02. ( mbush@accn.org ) 216.120.155.239

Thanks for spending your time informing us uniformed people. Where do you find the time to dig up all this information?
Thanks again
Mike B

Agree and Support You 100%

This response submitted by Mike on 3/5/02. ( mifishinfo@aol.com ) 205.188.208.8

Charles, you are obviously a concerned, patriotic American an to be called un-American by some piss-ant who lacks the curage to post his name is laughable and you shouldn't give that idiot the time of day. He's probably one of those nuts that still thinks Gore is the president.

couldnt this

This response submitted by michael sestak on 3/5/02. ( ) 205.188.209.10

information be used to prosecute those in the know at the usfws for some type of violation, perhaps mis-use of federal funding. i am sure there are laws that regulate when and where they can spend the dollars they collect from us sportsmen in the way of excise taxes from the pittman robertson funds (?)
this shouldnt be legal or even allowed, what are the state reps doing about this criminal activity by a federal agency?
my guess is nothing and they dont want to look bad so they will do what they do best......NOTHING

Thank you Charlie

This response submitted by CUR on 3/5/02. ( WILDART@prodigy.net ) 64.196.210.78

Time and again, your selfless efforts have cautioned the rest of us or notified us of regulations, laws or amendments that should be of interest to the whole of the taxidermy community. My hat is off to you and your efforts for the good of us all.

You squirrel brained butt for heads who would ridicule the efforts of this man are clueless. How can you be so pimple headed not to understand his intent and purpose? And for your elucidation, you human question mark, it does work. Charlie's posts are interesting; and even if you consider them one sided, can be debated without your inane assignations. Too few actually take the time to investigate the deeds of our government agencies, much less understand the missions. I suggest you look the word "forum" up in your Funk and Wagnals and then tell us once more just what is the purpose of this instrument.

Are we to believe that only you, who have not the fortitude to post your name, are aware of the purpose of this forum? Just what is the purpose as you understand it? Is it to bash others with a no-name, spineless attack full of assumptions about the goals and purpose of another, or to give you ball-less types a chance to vent your spleen without getting a poke in the snoot? Keep it up Charlie. Screw these negative nimrods.

Just because I quit posting here, doesn't mean I don't read some of the threads with interest. I just couldn't resist coming to Charlie's defense. You leave Charlie alone. He is doing us all a service. If you don't like, don't read it. Above all, keep you detrimental, character bashing comments to yourself.

Bill Gaither, the artist formerly known as CUR!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu