Idaho Show 2002

Submitted by Dino on 3/5/02. ( dinostaxidermy@cs.com ) 205.188.208.103

Our 2002 Idaho Show is shaping up nicely.
We are scheduled for June 13-16, 2002, at the Doubletree Riverside in Boise. This is a very nice facility, and the seminars, exhibit room, and vendor area is in the same building with the rooms!

The hotel reservation number is 208-343-1871. Rooms are $69/night for reservations made by June 1st.

We have John Matthews coming out to judge mammals, gameheads, fish & reptiles. He will also give a seminar, but so far it's a surprise!
Mike Vernelson is going to judge birds for us, and give a seminar covering correct anatomy in every aspect of a bird and competition techniques. We also have a fish seminar presented by John Stevens. It should be a great time for all. The last few years, we've drawn participants from seven states, so we must be doing something right!

Our registration packets are not complete yet -- but we can add you to the mailing list. To be added, just email me above or call (208) 462-3686. If you include mailing address, you will receive packet when it goes out. If not, you will receive email information as we get closer.

Idaho is a 100% NTA Affiliate, so all points earned at our show count towards NTA CT or AE programs, etc.

Hope to see you in Boise this June!
Dino

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

NTA 100%

This response submitted by Larry on 3/5/02. ( ) 192.6.15.24

Dino your show is in june and is NTA affiliated, so how much is it going to cost me to compete at your show? I am not a member of the NTA or the Idaho association so it looks like I must join in order to compete, Thank you
Larry

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu