Its time to recognise....

Submitted by Charles Gossett on 3/5/02. ( Marl4570@aol.com ) 152.163.188.197

Its all to easy to get caught up in what's going on in our own lives and forget there are many men and woman fighting for us every day. This week we lost a few of them and I would just like to say my prayers and thoughts go out to the family's who lost their loved ones and thanks to the many who are still fighting.
All but two of the Soldiers killed this week left a wife and children, I hope we never let these people forget how much we appreciate what they have given.
We can complain about this country, our government, and our lives, and that's the freedom afforded to us by those who fight that lets us do just that, but this is the best damned country in the world, not because of the power of our economy or the size of our military but because of the people and our love of Freedom..

Charles Gossett

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Amen!

This response submitted by jnhermanns on 3/5/02. ( ) 148.78.247.10

I agree wholeheartedly with you Charles. Folks in this country tend to get caught up in petty stuff and don't step back to look at the larger picture - myself included.
juli

good call charlie

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 3/5/02. ( ) 152.163.188.232

We sure are lucky to have those "little" things to piss and moan about, though. I know personally that I do need to bitch and gripe about the NTA, the forums, dry preservative, etc. Its good to have those things to sweat. I sure dont know how I could cope with the weight on my shoulders of whats going on abroad. We sure do appreciate what these folks do at MY house. We used to keep the TV off while eating supper. Now we actually keep it on, so the kids can talk about whats going on. I personally enjoy explaining what a veteran is, and what they have done for US!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu