? for Canadians

Submitted by Dave A on 3/6/02. ( d.annable.@sympatico.ca )

Can anyone tell me if they ship frozen animals or skulls
across the border.
If so how do you ship?
Do you clear the product with customs first?
any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Import / Export License

This response submitted by Len on 3/6/02. ( lgums@powercom.net )

Hi Dave, I'm not from Canada, but if you are buying any animal for your taxidermy business from outside the USA you will need a Import / Export License from the USFWS as per 50 CFR 14.91 which can be obtained from the USFWS by calling 612-713-5320.They can send you a application. Hope this helps.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu