Kudos to Stefan Savides

Submitted by George on 3/8/02. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.209.134

Stefan,
I have no idea where you got the idea or what sick mind conjured up the idea of electrocuting a bird, but I tried is as your suggestion. it was nothing short of BRILLIANT. Fifteen seconds and the bird was dispatched with absolutely no thrashing, no flying feathers, no blood on the feathers, NOTHING. Super suggestion. Thanks again for sharing it with us.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Had several emails on this one

This response submitted by George on 3/8/02. ( ) 64.12.96.40

And had to look back. This advice was given first by "Joe" on 3/26/01 and again by Stefan on 2/22/02 under "dispatching a bird".
Look it up under "Birds". It's great and it works.

I wonder....

This response submitted by perry on 3/8/02. ( pgk@ncentral.com ) 206.150.163.120

when Research, WASCO or McKenzie will start offering "ER" quality crash carts?

Hey George,

This response submitted by Why not just give PETA our addresses? on 3/9/02. ( ) 64.158.241.163

how about not dropping a name onto some things? TACTFULNESS is our friend.

Hey, Why Not

This response submitted by George on 3/10/02. ( ) 205.188.209.80

Why not stop posting here at all since we should be afraid of those PETA nitwits, and especially putting ads in professional journals and putting email addresses on our postings and THEN THERE'S that nasty little TCP/IP number that hangs on after ANONYMOUS postings. Like Satchel Paige said, I don't waste my time looking behind to see who's gaining on me.

Hey George

This response submitted by David on 3/13/02. ( ) 66.163.5.113

If you don't mind putting your name on things like the above post then thats fine.
But MAYBE others DO MIND.
I THINK you should THINK next time you THINK about including another persons name
in your posts.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu