Well, I am off for a while.......

Submitted by CUR on 3/17/02. ( wildart@prodigy.net ) 64.196.209.238

Not leaving for any particular reason. I have work to do. (In fact, I feel like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest!) I have limited myself to one hour a day on the computer until I catch up. The forums are not part of that hour, I am sorry to say. (Hell, it takes me 30 minutes a day just to keep up with the grandkids.) See ya'll when I get caught up.

Email questions will be answered, as time provides.

George, God love you! That last post of yours was manna from heaven. I am glad I came in time to catch it. Well, I just paid my taxes and now it is time to earn money to pay the bills. You young people have no idea what a boon this forum is for your betterment. I certainly hope you appreciate what it has to offer.

OH! (I almost forgot: To you PC twerps..........Naynh, naynh....eat do do!)

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Hurry Back

This response submitted by Len on 3/17/02. ( lgums@powercom.net ) 216.114.21.16

It was just getting interesting with your columns and now your leaving again. Hope you get caught up soon. Good luck.

'Will miss you...

This response submitted by Nancy M. on 3/17/02. ( ) 66.217.27.122

'Hope you can find time to "drop by" occasionally. Thanks for freely sharing so much knowledge here on these forums.

Nancy M.

don't worry about the other leg

This response submitted by terry v on 3/18/02. ( tvining@mail.riverside.net ) 216.120.195.77

let the door do it. :) you old guys need to think about leg cramps and falling down. bye.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu