Mini Flesher

Submitted by Taxidermist on 3/21/02. ( wvtaxidermist@yahoo.com ) 65.194.129.14

Does anyone make a mini flesher that is electric and not air-powered?

Thanks

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Hey WV.....

This response submitted by Legend on 3/21/02. ( ) 205.188.208.134

...whats the problem?...don't want to buy a $500.00 compressor to run a $100.00 tool?.....lol........

Electric Mini Flesher

This response submitted by Roy Kelley on 3/21/02. ( royk@usiavionics.com ) 65.69.125.161

I have a mini flesher made by Quinn that fits on a foredom tool. I have been told they are not making it now since foredom changed the hand piece shape. I don't know this for sure. But anyway if you have a foredom and can get one they work quite well.

roy kelley

Problem

This response submitted by Taxidermist on 3/21/02. ( wvtaxidermist@yahoo.com ) 65.194.134.232

Problem? No not here. As for $500 for a compressor, I only paid $379 for 3.5 horse/15 gallon from Sears. As for the mini flesher, There going for about $189. I have both. I was just wonderning if any one made one that didn't run of air. And I'm the one with the problem! ............lol..........
Thanks for the information Roy. I've herd people talk about them, But hadn't seen one myself, So I didn't know if they still made them or not. I wasn't to sure if one would be worth getting if I ever can across one.

get it

This response submitted by Roy Kelley on 3/21/02. ( royk@usiavionics.com ) 65.69.125.161

I would get one if I didn't have one and found one. That is, the quinn mini flesher for a fordom tool. Even if you use a big flesher it is great for the face, eys, etc. They are easy to use and do a good job. I can do a deer cape in aout 3/4 of an hour. I thin it after a few days in the pickle and that goes even quicker.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu