Is it just me....or

Submitted by migda's taxidermy on 01/01/2004. ( ljmigda@hotmail.com ) 63.174.69.230

I dont post much in here, mainly because im rarely on the computer. But something that goes on in my shop has been driving me crazy! I never used to mind listening to the stories of all the deer hunters who bring in deer {or not} but it seems like the older i get the older the stories get! LOL Maybe it's called the end of deer season blues! Cant wait for it to start...and end! Im not really complaining, the alternative is no stories...no work! Happy and prosporous new year to all!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Same old story. few have variations.

This response submitted by John C on 01/01/2004. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Seldom does the story change much.

Same for fish.

Even ducks.

Put up a sign

This response submitted by George on 01/01/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.96.135

On my glass door, I have one of those industrial yellow "Caution" signs. It says "Hunting stories being told. Rubber boots may be required." And over the desk it says, "LIMIT 3 minutes on all hunting stories". Doesn't help much, but you can never tell. LOL

Yeah

This response submitted by Hogger on 01/02/2004. ( ) 4.7.208.165

Want to re-appreciate those same ole stories? Go hang out at a new age city coffee shop where preppies drink $4.00 cafe late' and talk about their newest pair of gucci slacks. Suddenly those old stories have new life! It's like a marriage, things can get pretty routine, but when you look past that, you couldn't ask for better... right?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu