Hey John C

Submitted by Bojack on 01/06/2004. ( ) 24.204.107.64

I just noticed your in the Ozarks. How about letting me come up and go turkey hunting:)
hehe just joking..... Unless you have some land.
I hunt around Glenwood in the Ouachita mts. and also hunt Missouri. I really enjoy turkey hunting in the mountains.
Bojack

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Theres plenty of room.

This response submitted by John C on 01/06/2004. ( ) 66.233.157.155

The Ozark National Forest, Buffalo National River, and the Fish and Wildlife leased lands, Cherokee is spread out over the hole area. then there is the land around the lake.

Hey John C

This response submitted by Nancy M. on 01/06/2004. ( ) 67.24.231.236

Another question -
Years ago I visited relatives near Springfield Mo. and we toured a very large drive-through wildlife park. I have no idea exactly where it was because I was completely lost, but I do remember seeing several of what they SAID were white buffalo. (Also, Pere David's deer and other assorted exotics.)
Do you know which park it could have been, and whether those white buffalo were REAL or just beefalo hybrids?
Just curious.

Exotic Animal Paradise. Stafford MO.

This response submitted by John C on 01/06/2004. ( ) 66.233.157.155

If they had more than one white byffalo its probley the Charlois/bison cross. For some reason with the Charlios the white hair is the dom. gene, while the body size is big on both sides.

A man here did breed them of many years, he past away about 1995, and his farm sold and I dont know where the rest of his herd went to.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu