Indiana Taxidermy Convention?

Submitted by Rick,T on 01/08/2004. ( rickt@joink.com ) 12.159.204.93

I have a few questions about the upcoming convention held in March, I have e-mailed Joe but am getting no replys.

1st of all I am not a member of AIT or NTA, is the convention only open to members or can the public attend also? I also need to know if it is open to public veiwing what are the admissions fees.

I wanted to enter some of my work, but will not be able to attend the whole weekend convention, Maybe next year.

Any info I can get will be appriciated, Thanks

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Hey Rick,

This response submitted by Todd B on 01/08/2004. ( ) 67.37.4.140

Anyhow, Yes you do need to be a member to attend the seminars and competition. There is usually a public viewing on Sunday. I am not sure about times but the cost is $2.00 or $3.00 unless it has changed since last year. Unless something is different you can attend just one day at the one day rate. I am not sure of the fees or costs for entering mounts. You can check out the AIT website at http://www.indiana_taxidermist.homestead.com/ If you have any questions you can get back with me and I will try to help.

Todd B

Rick

This response submitted by The Rookie on 01/09/2004. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 64.12.96.107

Hope to see you there! Great group of people. And I guarantee you'll do what you have to to be there all weekend next year. Heck, I'm staying a day after the convention so I can actually enjoy the convention center(excellent seafood buffet) after running from seminar to seminar.(LOL) Counting the days! Jeff F.

Is there a fee for the seminars too

This response submitted by Don on 01/14/2004. ( dpardo@aol.com ) 64.12.96.107

I'm in the same boat as Rick and would like more info too, no responce from the web page.I would like to attend some of the seminars, thanks

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu