taxidermy.net

Submitted by las on 01/04/2004. ( ) 64.201.200.251

So this Is the only taxidermy forum anyone ever needs then?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Sure Is!

This response submitted by Coyote on 01/04/2004. ( coyote@wideopenwest.com ) 69.14.140.92

Go and search for a better more informative and strickly all taxidermy forum. Bet you won't find one, and you'll probably be back here again.

Coyote

LOL @ Coyote!

This response submitted by Nancy M. on 01/04/2004. ( ) 67.26.85.6

Of COURSE this is the best taxidermy site, hands down, but "STRICTLY" taxidermy? Nah ...
After work we all get together here in the industry section, and electronically "yak over the back fence". Just about any topic can come up.
It took me a while to figure out that the Taxidermy INDUSTRY is not so much the topic as it is the participants.

This says it all.

This response submitted by JOhn C on 01/04/2004. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Contributors have posted over 100,000 original messages plus over 200,000 replies to messages. About 3,000 taxidermy enthusiasts visit the Forums EACH DAY. Thank you for making the Forums a success!

Not saying you cannot learn something from one of the "other forums"

But only one or two other taxidermy forums, are just that taxidermy.
Some have added a chat or offered a forum but seldom have anything larger than a small group.

The many others that have little users as part of group associatied with additional forums.

This is part of the WASCO site and those two are stand alone as is Jim Allred's.

Several have fallen by the way

This Is what I have noticed

This response submitted by las on 01/04/2004. ( ) 64.201.200.112

Those other sites never seem to get going
I believe this one is the best who says you can't
post pics were posting links ..It's working fine

las

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/04/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.134

Well, you and I just posted at the hunting forum, look at how many views it got. Hardly any. Youll see more about hand painting fish in this forum if you post it than you would at the other site. The other site is a hunting site that has a taxidermy category for the layman to ask a question...this site is FOR taxidermists!

Thanks Bill

This response submitted by las on 01/04/2004. ( ) 64.201.200.112

I understand now Bill..Thanks

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu