How come all those other taxidermy sites hardly ever get hit
what gives anyway?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

people like to look but not post

This response submitted by las on 01/12/2004. ( ) 64.201.200.37

O.k I'll do the same from now on?
see how you all like It..!

Las

This response submitted by enough bullet4 on 01/12/2004. ( chris_bilyeu@msn.com ) 65.118.29.9

That will teach them!LMAO

Las

This response submitted by Brian on 01/12/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.107

Why are you always so concerned about the other sites. Obviously the people here like it here, and do not realy care to frequent those other sites. Kinda like going to McDonalde, And asking why the people are not at Burger King.

Las

This response submitted by Coyote on 01/12/2004. ( coyote@wideopenwest.com ) 69.14.140.92

Why is white white, and black black? Like everyone has told you before, because this is the best taxidermy site your going to find. Also if your having all those problems with those other sites, why both going back to them.

Coyote

I'm not having a problem with other sites

I'm not having a problem with other sites honest...It's just that with all the millions of people In north America I figure they
be a lot more hit upon ..thats all..!

Glad you're concerned las

This response submitted by George on 01/12/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.252.166

So why do YOU come here? It's called free enterprise and it works on supply and demand. People who want answers, come here. Sometimes being in second place really sucks. Reinventing the wheel doesn't draw too much attention.

Thanks george

Right now I know

las

This response submitted by wilson on 01/12/2004. ( ) 198.81.26.46

You've asked the same basic question 3-4 times, maybe change the question
and you'll get a different answer or one you like better.

Las, its called coming back home!

This response submitted by Kiwi on 01/12/2004. ( ) 210.86.32.32

After all 90% of the other sites have been made Off the Back of this one, including Kiwischat. When the chat server went down when Ken change things here, the regular chatters in the old room wanted somewhere to go, so we made a temporary room to go to, But we still come back here as it is home for most, you wont find a better place to go to than here in my book.

Take a look at how many of the new sites come to these forums and use this site to post there URL to there site........... then a few say its much better than this site come on over ? Ugh? ( what gets me with that is when they Say there's is better than this Forum? ).....So they are happy to use Ken etc to host there new site URL on here telling all the visitors that come here about there new better taxidermy site.....but they use this site at the same time? cant be that bad if they think its worth advertising there new site here?.....

This site has created alot of good friendships and put taxidermist in touch with others, also make it very easy with its endless supply of information, for wannabe taxidermist and others to learn about the industry......

We are all kids at heart you always return to your roots, when you been out for a look around the big wide world of cyber space, you return home...............

Kiwi

Well Stated Kiwi

This response submitted by The Rookie on 01/13/2004. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 205.188.208.76

I've met some really good people through this forum who've done a lot to make me the taxidermist I am today. Thanx- Jeff F.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu