Hey SuperPig

Submitted by Brenda on 01/12/2004. ( ) 66.191.85.46

Sorry I didn't answer your e-mail, and then I could find it. Just got done moving and things get lost in the shuffle.
I think you should take a trip in February and come out to Montana. I'm doing a seminar on the custom made flexible earliners at their convention. I know it's a long trip, hell, I'm coming all the way from Wisconsin. It will be a hands on, supplies included, you take ears home with you seminar.
Just thought I'd say Hi too. By the way George, I know you read all of these so hello to you also.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Brenda

This response submitted by Superpig on 01/12/2004. ( taxidermyranch@aol.com ) 198.81.26.47

Can't come to Montana until 2006 also I would love to come this spring. I have seminars to teach at the NTA show in Huntsville this summer. Why don't you teach a seminar at Nationals on those ears as well? Heck you're coming either way might as well. Just make sure george doesn't overlap your seminar with mine (see I am already counting on you giving one lol). Email me when yer got time.

Hey Brenda...

This response submitted by Mike on 01/12/2004. ( ) 64.91.85.65

How's it going? Heard anything about what's happening at our show in Feb.? See you there. We should be getting a newsletter soon?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu