Thinking spring!

Submitted by migda's taxidermy on 01/16/2004. ( ljmigda@hotmail.com ) 63.174.69.230

This question is not taxidermy related, its about a taxidermist who will need a break from winter. Im finally gonna break down and take my wife on a much needed vacation together the first week of april, after my hockey season, of course lol! We are thinking of just driving down to the Florida Keys or something like that. My question is this, does the first week of april co-incide with spring break? And if so how bad does it get? Were both kinda just looking for maybe something without a million partying college kids. Any input is appreciated because i have to plan this {wifes big mistake} Also maybe take a charter out on the ocean...whats better gulf side or atlantic? Thanks!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I don't think...

This response submitted by marty on 01/16/2004. ( ) 67.173.51.16

...they draw nearly as many kids as they use to down there since most beaches are non-alcohol now...

Panama City and the Redneck Riviera (i.e.Gulf Coast)

This response submitted by JOhn C on 01/16/2004. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Cozamel and Cancun are pretty high on the list, but Daytona Beach had noone.

I think you will do fine in the Keys.

Not Spring Break

This response submitted by Raven on 01/16/2004. ( ) 24.150.166.254

Sring break is usually the third or so week of March...

The Toronto Sportsmen Show always happens that same week - so when the radio stations in Buffalo and Toronto start talking about Spring Break - I get all excited =)

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu