that are trying to make themselves look Important all the time
why can't that problem be fixed?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

hehe

This response submitted by wilson on 01/16/2004. ( ) 198.81.26.47

wasn't there a move like this.....GOD if your there show me a sign

Las the Rules tell You it all !

This response submitted by kiwi on 01/16/2004. ( ) 210.54.193.116

here is just a couple of them for to read rest just click on Rules above...

hit the wrong button at the wrong time %^&$$

This response submitted by kiwi on 01/16/2004. ( ) 210.54.193.116

anyway as I was saying....

1. One does not have to be a professional to post a message in the forum, but keeping a professional attitude is called for. The forum is a community, and to make it an inhabitable one, respect, courtesy and professionalism are all required accessories.

4. No personally slamming any other taxidermist, association, supplier, product, or other contributors to the Forums. Please keep posts clean, professional, and courteous. It is perfectly acceptable to disagree with someone, but don't be rude. No personal insults or name-calling, please!

8. Personal Messages to Specific Individuals. Please don't use the Forums to carry on personal correspondence with another person. Forum messages should not be used in place of private e-mail.

We welcome the input of professionals. We ask for your help to keep these Forums professional.

For those who cannot find them.

This response submitted by John C on 01/16/2004. ( the words above are links, duh. ) 66.233.157.155

Rules of the Forums
For those who need policies, here are the unofficial rules of the Taxidermy Net Forums. Incedentally, these rules are but the whim of the Forum Administrator and maybe changed at any time for any reason. For specific questions about interpretation of these rules, contact the Forum Administrator.

1. One does not have to be a professional to post a message in the forum, but keeping a professional attitude is called for. The forum is a community, and to make it an inhabitable one, respect, courtesy and professionalism are all required accessories.

2. Commercial messages are allowed within reason if they contain interesting information for all visitors of this forum. If in doubt, please contact the forum administrator. Commercial ads with prices are specifically not allowed unless the item advertised is a very special single quantity item.

3. No spamming (junk e-mail), invitation to chain letters, get-rich-quick schemes, adult entertainment sites, government conspiracy theories and the like. Forum administrators will delete the messages and lock out offending accounts.

4. No personally slamming any other taxidermist, association, supplier, product, or other contributors to the Forums. Please keep posts clean, professional, and courteous. It is perfectly acceptable to disagree with someone, but don't be rude. No personal insults or name-calling, please!

5. Anonymous postings that are mean-spirited are not allowed. The Forums will not be used to belittle, humiliate or blackmail someone's enemies, competitors, or one who wronged them in the past. If you wish to make a public accusation about someone by name, you should be willing to post your own name, address and phone number.

6. Please do not post the same message to multiple categories! Rest assured that people monitoring the forums will see your message, regardless of the category it is in.

7. Wrong Categories. "For Sale" or "Wanted" messages placed in the taxidermy discussion categories (i.e. "Birds" or "Gameheads") will be removed due to space limitations.

8. Personal Messages to Specific Individuals. Please don't use the Forums to carry on personal correspondence with another person. Forum messages should not be used in place of private e-mail.

9. Impersonating Someone Else. Posts submitted by authors pretending to be written by someone else are not allowed.

10. Titles. Make sure your title reflects the subject of your message. Do not use ambiguous tiltles such as "HELP!"

We welcome the input of professionals. We ask for your help to keep these Forums professional.

For more specific information about posting to the Forums, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.

Las needs to be deleted

This response submitted by Joe on 01/16/2004. ( ) 205.188.209.14

Las, it seems to me that you are the only one that has a problem with how the forum is controlled, maybe you are the one that needs to be controlled.

I find it funny that several people want Ken to run

This response submitted by JOhn C on 01/16/2004. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Forums thier way.

Even claiming its a public Forum! and Freedom of Speach ya ta ya ta yata.

I will never allow someone to say certian things in my house First Amendment or not.

Whats even wilder is thse same people cannot tell you what the Third Amendment or even what the BILL OF RIGHTS gives them.

Life, Liberty and the PURSUIT of Happieness.

Do's Freedom of Speach give anyone the right to tell a lie about someone else without retribution? NO it don't.

Some people just have to control everything, if its not up to your snuff, leave the rest of us dont have any problem with it.

Las

This response submitted by Tenbears on 01/16/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.75

You do yourself a great disservice By making waves. I personally do not think you intend to. but you have a poor way about doing things. I have taken your side on more than one occasion. and tried to smooth over misunderstandings. But if you persist with the way you do things. My words will blow in the wind. Take some time. read through the posts. be an observer for a wile. you will come to know the personalities of every member. then you will be able to take their comments with the intended meaning. compose your questions before asking them. don't try to just make conversation. ask Questions that have merit, and interest the greatest number of people. do not ask questions that hold little concern to Taxidermists. In time you will be a respected member.

las

most of us look at the forum as a nice green lawn;when we see a weed,everyone trys to pull it.

O

forgot to say las,i'v been pulled a few times too.

GET A LIFE

This response submitted by The Rookie on 01/17/2004. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 152.163.252.168

las, one day you're complaining because nobody visits other sites and the next day one site is alright. Do you actually know what the he! you're talking about. How about some constructive imput for a change. And Ken is the last one to try and bring out. He moderates as he sees fit and thats that. If thats not good enough then there's always the red X in the upper right hand of your screen. Not trying to be a jerk but you really need to give it a rest. Truth- Jeff F.

las can't read, folks.

This response submitted by George on 01/17/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.209.14

las doesn't have an address you'll notice and most of all can't read the title line. Ken Edwards is the FORUM ADMINISTRATOR and he's said on several occasions, he allows it to run as "self moderated".

If you'd had the maturity or the decency to have posted an address, I wouldn't be using Ken's valuable space anyway. What disturbs me most about you is that you give not only crappy advice at times, you give DANGEROUS advice. Many people come here for answers and because they see it here, sometimes they accept it as fact. I'm hardly a "moderator" but I'll be damned if I let you give bad, phony, or dangerous advice without attempting to correct it. You get YOUR act together before you start giving others advice and you won't have to worry about what I might say.

I'll bet Las....

This response submitted by marty on 01/17/2004. ( ) 67.173.51.16

...is either a teenager or very close to it. Not to generalize or stereotype, but I've noticed on other forums the nasty posts or "immaturity level" of many comes from the younger folks that simply cannot debate fairly as their egos and temper easily gets in the way. And of course they think they know it all. Some are older but stuck in their teenage ways.

Some teenagers are awfully hard to tell though as they have no problems dealing with other folks - their maturity level is much higher (and I'll bet that stems from how they were raised).

I know I'm sounding like an old fart, but as I get older I see it more and more with the younger folks. AND I'm sure I'll get a nasty response from the ones that simply DON'T GET IT! The non-offenders on the other hand KNOW that half of their peers are the types I'm talking about and will most likely agree with me. Because they are young, mature adults that know NOT to get caught up in this type of non-productive crap...

I'll bet Las....

This response submitted by marty on 01/17/2004. ( ) 67.173.51.16

...is either a teenager or very close to it. Not to generalize or stereotype, but I've noticed on other forums the nasty posts or "immaturity level" of many comes from the younger folks that simply cannot debate fairly as their egos and temper easily gets in the way. And of course they think they know it all. Some are older but stuck in their teenage ways.

Some teenagers are awfully hard to tell though as they have no problems dealing with other folks - their maturity level is much higher (and I'll bet that stems from how they were raised).

I know I'm sounding like an old fart, but as I get older I see it more and more with the younger folks. AND I'm sure I'll get a nasty response from the ones that simply DON'T GET IT! The non-offenders on the other hand KNOW that half of their peers are the types I'm talking about and will most likely agree with me. Because they are young, mature adults that know NOT to get caught up in this type of non-productive crap...

advise taken

This response submitted by las on 01/18/2004. ( ) 64.201.200.66

thanks a bunch everyone...have a good day

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu