Stand Up and Be Counted

Submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/22/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.218

If you are a Conservative Republican and are respectful and polite towards those who's opinion's differ from you own stand up and be counted. Anyone?

Just wondering.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I am, but...

This response submitted by Ken Edwards on 01/22/2004. ( ken@taxidermy.net ) 63.177.64.220

... I really don't want to respond to Cecil's political posts.

Whoops, I just did!

Here's a few, Cecil

This response submitted by George on 01/22/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.252.193

http://members.cox.net/classicweb/email.htm
Tell them how you feel.

I am

This response submitted by DaveT on 01/22/2004. ( ) 198.26.118.37

I am Cecil, I attack ideals (i.e. democrat philosophy and liberalism) if you want to take that as a personal insult..... oh well

DaveT

me tooo

This response submitted by wetnwild on 01/22/2004. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Im respectfull on every post. But with dealing with you cecil, it is very easy to lose ones marbles LOL

Here's how I feel George

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/22/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.142

Those poor people were used to futher an out of control political agenda. How sad.

I had no problem going into Afghanistan when we went after the Taliban and Bin Laden (which Bush funded until just before we went in), but now we are off track bogged down in Iraq letting our troops again take hits for a policy that was not thought out. (I see now we are begging the UN to come in.)

We need new leadership.

Dave and George

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/22/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.142

You have got to be kidding right? Just going after ideals Dave? It's, "You believe in my way or you'e stupid." Kind of reminds me of a dictatorship.

Don't insult my intelligence. ROFLMAO

Go Back Into hiding Please

This response submitted by Mike Barrus on 01/22/2004. ( camolion12@yahoo.com ) 68.81.101.19

Cecil,
please, please keep to your word and stop posting. You ask for those to carry on coversations with you to be respectful? Why? Why bother trying to talk to you? You are deaf to any way other than yours. I have seen those here that defend Bush on one subject but will disagree with him on the others....by the way that is called having #1 an open mind, #2 common sense, #3 guts enough to stand up for what is right, not just tow the party line. You on the other hand are unwavering in you backing of the left wing whack jobs, and simply refuse to even attempt to see the other side. This in turn means you lack...#1, #2 and #3. You never respond with facts, just the tired old liberal line of "yeah but what about..." or you spout off about your fathers military service like that makes him some sort of authority on government. Plenty here have given thier time to this country, so give it a rest..those like you who use it as a qualifier degrade it. In closing...like I have stated here before..your thought process and that of those who follow it is simply dangerous to our way of life. That is it from me, unless it is Taxidermy...I so enjoyed my lunchtime reading here lately and have learned much and now this Ass is back at it..please join me in ignoring his posts so we can get back to "where's the next convention" or "need help with.." or hey how about some more actual helpful posts like Mr. Kim's contracts or Bills info on deer anatomy and age....
BY CECIL........Mike

Dream on Mike

I'll listen to you as much as you would listen to me. Why don't you just ignore me or counter with good arguments rather than wish I would go away?

If you paid attention you would notice I help more people on here than most in the fish category.

Go back and read the post again.

This response submitted by Your friendly Nemesis LOL on 01/22/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.142

It said, "respectful and polite towards those who's opinion's differ from you." You guys are a real trip.

hows this?

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/22/2004. ( ) 152.163.252.193

Remember when a debate was an exchange of logical ideas? You keep saying we say its our way or youre wrong. YOU say it, not us. Thats your assumption...period. You keep saying you just wanna stir the pot. YOU say that, not us. My post yesterday stirred the pot. Your posts ignite tempers with their ignorance and childishness. If you are indeed as intelligent as you lead us to believe, you should surely see this. You post that we attacked you personally, your assumption, and then go on to reciprocate.

You want a great candidate? Hows this one...He stands up there and says that while he respects Bush as a preident, doing the best hes able to, he believes that he could do better, and heres how. And from there he sells himself. He sells himself to you on his good, not at the expense of his opponents shortcomings as HE sees it. They are all going crazy over that guy for yelling out during his campaign. Heck, I found that much more refreshing then listening to the other stiff with his sarcastic quips about Bush.

Look, Im an assh*le, no doubt about it. I have a sharp tongue and a quick enough wit to just about be dangerous. Im nasty, sarcastic, and blunt. But a presidential candidate cant be that way. I can go back to my shop and be that idiot, no harm done. These guys are supposed to be vying for the right to run the country! How sad this whole state of affairs is...

Bill, you didn't like Dean's prarie dog on steroids

This response submitted by Cecil Baird your nemesis in the waiting on 01/22/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.142

routine? I got one of the best laughs in a long time on that one.

The demo candidate you are speaking of does exist. He's gaining alot of ground by not being negative. I think you know who he is. Look out Bush! Yee Haw!

Counted

This response submitted by Rebublican on 01/22/2004. ( ) 216.183.50.100

Perhaps a little Cheese with the Whine would settle Cecil down somewhat. The more he Yak, Yak, Yaks, the better the PUBS look! ROTF

I would like to think

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 01/22/2004. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 205.188.209.16

I would like to think I am, but I am also human, have a brain, and know that even on here, I have failed. But on the whole, people who know me well, give me credit.

What I am usually guilty of, is not letting situation unfold far enough to expose themselves, and not taking enough time to comment on those that have not.

rw

I can't

This response submitted by DaveT on 01/22/2004. ( ) 66.109.131.159

Cecil, I can not insult something that does not exsist. Try again

DaveT

Oh Man!

This response submitted by john on 01/23/2004. ( ) 66.190.41.56

It would be nice if instead of politics we could get Cecil to tell us his paint schedule for a lake erie walleye.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu