Republicans, Democrats, Politics, Religion.......

Submitted by Coyote on 01/22/2004. ( coyote@wideopenwest.com ) 69.14.140.92

4 of the worst subject to keep bring up! Who's right...I'm right...your wrong...Geeez, all of you guy should go and run for office! I know I haven't been on this forum as long as some, and I haven't answered as many question as the rest here. But when are you guys going to give this a break. I know, your going to tell me not to read the post, or skip over them. Damn, do you know how stupid this all sounds already. GIVE IT A BREAK ALREADY!

Coyote

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

WHAT!

This response submitted by Old Man on 01/22/2004. ( ) 63.241.157.113

If we don't bitch what else are we gonna do? WHERE OLD!

God Bless

I guess this means you're up to the democratic debate on

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/22/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.142

Fox tonight? It's at 7 pm I believe. Even I watch Fox once in a blue moon.

Darn I need to get something done today. I don't have a government job to fall back on like Dave. LOL

Cecil

This response submitted by John Mallien on 01/22/2004. ( ) 66.190.41.56

I'm sure you probably meant that in jest. I get that quite a bit myself having retired from the military. Let me assure you that what we receive for busting our ass on a daily basis and being prepared to deploy to a foreign country on a couple hours notice does not even come close to what we receive (earned) after putting up with the bullcrap! I've stuck up for you Cecil, Please defend your comment without back pedaling as you and most Liberals do, and please don't try to pass it off as a joke, you said it defend it .

John, please explain exactly what you are referring to

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/22/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.142

and I will address it. I honestly don't know exactly what you are referring to just that it apparently has something to do with the military of which I was in myself.

Cecil, you can never answer a question, can you

This response submitted by George on 01/22/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.96.134

John was talking about your smartassed, uneducated remark about "government job to fall back on like Dave". You know what he meant, but as always, you NEVER, EVER answer a question posed to you. Just like a coward, you fire a shot in the dark and then change the subject. You owe Dave an apology and all of us who served in the military by the implications of that remark. If it was just joking, we can accept that, but YOU NEED TO COME CLEAN ON THIS ONE. This isn't politics and wasn't for most of us. While you were "4-F"ing it, some of us really did fight in a war.

Geroge do you think John can tell me himself?

I think he is quite capable of that himself don't you? It's bad enough you act like the moderator of this site and insult everyone, but when you answer for others it's just too much.

I'll be waiting for John to clarify thank you.

While you were "4-F"ing it, some of us really did fight in a

war.

George, you've had as much experience in a war as I have which is natta. You told me so on a past post. I can dig it up if you wish.

BTW, I was not "4-F"ing it. I was within 20 minutes of being on my way to Turkey during the Gulf War to install lazer pods on F-4's to help guide lazer weapons for other aircraft. The war ended prematurely and we did not go.

Yes Cecil

This response submitted by john mallien on 01/23/2004. ( ) 66.190.41.56

I was specifically refering to your smartassed, uneducated remark about Dave having a "government job to fall back on". Sorry I took so long to reply my government pension doesn't even cover my child support that I pay because my wife divorced me for spending too much time overseas and away from home (please, I do not want any type of sympathy in any form, I chose to do it)so I've been working and haven't had time to check the forums. Cecil I sincerly beleive you owe Dave an apology (even if you put LOL at the end). About 10 mins. before i read your post I had one of those idiot customers in my shop that has to touch everything, On the way out the door he noticed a picture of (at the time) Secretary Of Defense Dick Cheney presenting me with the Navy/Marine Corps Medal he remarked very sacastically "you must be proud of that" I didn't even reply to the jerk, sorry Cecil, after dealing with him and then reading what you said really pissed me off. John

George forget it

This response submitted by DaveT on 01/23/2004. ( ) 66.109.131.130

George don't fret none, I just consider the source. Cecil is always the first to lay out personal attacks and then cries foul when ever someone "bloodies his nose." I know my military service and I assure you I poured more sand out of my boots then Cecil ever saw.

DaveT

Thanks for getting back to me John

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/23/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.142

Yes Cecil
This response submitted by john mallien on 01/23/2004. ( ) 66.190.41.56
I was specifically refering to your smartassed, uneducated remark about Dave having a "government job to fall back on". Sorry I took so long to reply my government pension doesn't even cover my child support that I pay because my wife divorced me for spending too much time overseas and away from home (please, I do not want any type of sympathy in any form, I chose to do it)so I've been working and haven't had time to check the forums. Cecil I sincerly beleive you owe Dave an apology (even if you put LOL at the end). About 10 mins. before i read your post I had one of those idiot customers in my shop that has to touch everything, On the way out the door he noticed a picture of (at the time) Secretary Of Defense Dick Cheney presenting me with the Navy/Marine Corps Medal he remarked very sacastically "you must be proud of that" I didn't even reply to the jerk, sorry Cecil, after dealing with him and then reading what you said really pissed me off. John

I will only apologize to Dave T. if he apologizes to me for his continuous insults to me. This started out as an impersonal rivalry on my part with differences of idealogy, and has escalted to "I need to take a Cecil now", or "Cecil you are an idiot" etc. etc. Then there's George who cannot say anything without labeling someone as a "liberal" or "stupid" etc etc.if they don't agree with is viewpoints. What goes around comes around. I honestly do wonder how Dave has so much time to fart around on this site while he is on duty. He is on here hours at a time during the day at times. I spend too much time on here too, but I don't have the luxury of getting paid for it.

That said, what I say about Dave should not reflect upon anyone else in the military. I fail to see how you took it as an insult aimed at everyone in the military. And please don't put me in the same category as that customer. I'd give that guy a piece of my mind if not a piece of my fist.

I know this won't satisfy most of you on here but this is how I feel.

And do me a favor George. Stay out of this and allow John to comment on his own. I know George is just itching to get one in.

Save it cecil

This response submitted by DaveT on 01/23/2004. ( ) 66.109.131.130

Save your apology Cecil it doesn't/wouldn't mean a thing to me. Since you think I have it so easy and like to belittle my service, would you care to compare notes on our "time in the uniform?"

Anyway, in response to your inquisitive mind "I honestly do wonder how Dave has so much time to fart around on this site while he is on duty"

Get ready, here is your answer: It"s none of your fricken business bud.

Except to disqualify your stupid baseless political comments, I have not attacked you personally and I never made light of your military service or lack there of. What you do not understand is that when you criticized my service you also disrespected the sacrifices my family has made to allow me "to have a government job to fall back on" Right now in particular that offends me more then you realize. If you care to talk about it my phone number is 406 899-0567. Call me; I will call you back to save your dime, as you are right I do have a steady income coming in. I have earned it.

Your comments speak for themselves.

DaveT

I really don't

This response submitted by john on 01/23/2004. ( ) 66.190.41.56

think George or Dave are actually calling you yourself an idiot (personal opinion, mine) just some of the points you put out, and specifically how you express them. Before I say my next comment I do have to say that most everyone on the forums knows Dave T is serving our Country as we speak, and more than a few of us on here have and do as well, yourself included. When I read your response and remark about Dave I DID take it personally. How do you want me to take it when you look back at your blanket remarks even though it has a specific name attached to it? JEEZ, I just realized you did it again by saying you don't know how he can spend so much time on here and get paid for it, and you not having that luxury. It's the little things like that and having to put in the jibes and jabs that ticks people off. The comment I'm going to make is this, I really do respect your opinion, and in a personal e-mail to you last month I beleive I stated that. I think (by reading through the archives) you are probably the most helpful fish taxidermist with the most knowledge on here and I thank you for your help. The only problem I have is the blatant disrespect for OUR President, I'm sure as it's now past mid-night that had George or Dave been in uniform and encountered President Clinton they would have saluted him out of respect for the office he held (do you see my point?). He deserves our respect for what he represents, and the great thing about our country is we can disagree with his policies/politics and not face anything other than the minor insults from someone who may disagree with the way you feel (we, or you may not feel they are minor). That would be my point and not to extend this any longer, have a good night. John

Sorry

This response submitted by john on 01/23/2004. ( ) 66.190.41.56

my post is so hard to read, i should have worn my glasses. JOhn

What the hell

This response submitted by Coyote on 01/23/2004. ( ) 69.14.140.92

For someone to put down our vets, no matter if they served in a war or not, is beyond me. Us vets did our job for this country no matter what we did. I know a lot of Vietnam vet are upset because of the treatment we received coming back home, compared to the vets that are serving in the Arabian desert, and coming back hero's. But we got over it. A vet is a vet no matter what. When in Vietnam we followed the orders we were given, just like the vets are doing now. ANOTHER WORDS, WE SERVED OUR COUNTTRY PROUDLY AND PROUD OF IT. Now there are a few of us saying how we don't have this goverment job to fall back on. That's the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard.

Coyote

Well John I respect your opinion too

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/23/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.152

but I have nothing to apologize for. If you assume my comments about one individual reflect my opinion on the entire military -- repectfully you are incorrect. That goes for Dave and Coyote too.

I don't believe John is doing this, but a common tactic of the extreme right wing today is to categorize those who do not support the president's policies as unpatriotic or not supporting the troops
(Dave T and Coyote are milking it for all it is worth). It could not
be more wrong in my case. Intimidation of those that have the right of free speech is a dangerous precedent and I see it becoming more and more common place with this administration.

Not to worry Dave, I was not planning apologizing to you. I'll say it again though. How do you find so much time during the day to be on here while you are on duty? It is my business. I'm a taxpayer and I pay your wages. It seems you were beside yourself about what our past president was doing while he was on duty in the oval office weren't you?

And Dave implying you have never called me names etc. Give me a break. You're insulting my intelligence.

Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism -- Thomas Jefferson

Request

This response submitted by PA on 01/23/2004. ( ) 24.3.205.80

do you use a brush or a air gun when you detail scales on a pike? If a brush what size? Do you have the paint schedule you use? Thanks, please leave detailed instructions.

Cecil

This response submitted by DaveT on 01/23/2004. ( ) 66.109.131.195

Like I told you before I am at home on emergency leave you asshole. And no what I do is not your business. Here's a thought Cecil why do you and I just part ways as nothing good will come of this. I am ever so willing.

DaveT

51 total posts

This response submitted by DaveT on 01/23/2004. ( ) 66.109.131.195

Cecil, I just did a search on my work computer and in 4 1/2 years I have posted 51 times. If you check the times most were posted before 0700 or 1100-1200 or after 1600. We do have a lunch in the military. Now shut the f*ck up, I have had about all I can take of your stupid crap. If you want to continue this then call me, e-mail me or a better yet, drive out and let's talk face to face.

DaveT

And Cecil, this COULD GET REAL PERSONAL

This response submitted by George on 01/24/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.252.167

I don't know what you and a couple other pencil peckers think you know about my military record or what I did or where I served. I'm not thumping my chest about ANYTHING I did, but I can tell you one damned thing right up front. I wasn't "20 minutes away" from ANYTHING. I WAS THERE. I've said dozens of times, I was an Air Force Puke and most times I did get to come back to a barracks at night, but anyone who ever served in country knows that even that wasn't like being "20 minutes away". You're still a spineless, gutless whiner who refuses to answer direct questions without whimpering away on a tangent. You're disgusting in your insults of YOU having to be right and ridiculing anyone who questions you. I've always given you some degree of benefit of the doubt, but this posting on this day and in this format shows me what your true colors are. You're a bitter loser who has to insult others to get any enjoyment in life. I pity you. You won't have to worry about me ever responding to anything else you post away from taxidermy related. You've already proven to be beneath my contempt and I hope all these other veterans will treat you just the same.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu