In need of a favor

Submitted by Matt on 01/22/2004. ( ) 171.75.102.228

I have been trying to get a bobcat for about 7 months now and I am having no luck. The first one I waited six months only to receive absolute junk. The next one I received was not too much better. I am runnig out of time on this project for a major college. I need a wet tanned bobcat in good condition, not something with a bunch of holes in it or one that is in poor condition. Preferably a dorsal incision if possible. Thankyou. Size maybe around 32 with good spotting.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Matt

This response submitted by Dan Hudzik on 01/23/2004. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

On the For Sale side of the forum there are usually some really good cats on there. They usually run around $100-$150 depending on size and the spots. If you ordered some cats from someone and they are junk I would ask for my money back unless you accidentally screwed them up and then well, I guess just chalk it up to a learning experience. Good Luck, Dan

Bobcat

This response submitted by Byron Leggett on 01/23/2004. ( LeggettsTaxidermy@Hotmail.com ) 205.188.209.14

Matt please contact me i have some wet tanned cats. Phone # is 417-466-4487 or e-mail me with your # and i will contact you. Thanks.

Byron

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu