Is Anyone Else

Submitted by Coyote on 01/21/2004. ( coyote@wideopenwest.com ) 69.14.140.92

seeing a lot of weird, or different colored birds around their homes. I've had a female house sparrow with white wings, a male with a white tail And a bunch of starlings with a lot of white on them. There is also a morning dove with a pure white tail. I'm just curious if I'm the only one seeing this.

Coyote

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

piebald birds are common

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/21/2004. ( ) 152.163.252.166

In my area, piebald occurs often in english sparrows and robins. Be sure you arent seeing birds in winter plumage like juncos, goldfinches, snow buntings, larkspurs, etc, that have white at this time. The winter plumage is often quite different then the summer colors we are accustomed to.

No Bill, I Know

This response submitted by Coyote on 01/21/2004. ( coyote@wideopenwest.com ) 69.14.140.92

What the junco's and other birds look like. These are house sparrows, starlings, Ect. I just haven't seen this many before. Yes occasionally I would see a few. But there is an over abundance of them around now.

Coyote

P.S. Bill.....I

This response submitted by coyote on 01/21/2004. ( ) 69.14.140.92

Was also really trying to change the subject from politics to somemore creative talk. About animals, birds, and taxidermy in general.

DON"T DRINK THE WATER!

This response submitted by Alan on 01/21/2004. ( ABBarrail@aol.com ) 65.210.139.252

Sounds like there is something goin on in your area. I know, I know it is Bush's fault he done it (LOL)

Coyote

This response submitted by TW on 01/22/2004. ( ) 216.100.38.69

Just as long as you don't see any pink elephants flying around you'll be fine..:)....Gotta be global warming....... Tenbears, and mine, ancestors would look at these things as omens from the great spirit telling us that live is changing.... I hope Cynthia reads this.

So Do I

This response submitted by Coyote on 01/22/2004. ( ) 69.14.140.92

Because the sparrow with the white wings is in my freezer right now. As soon as I get the 3mm eyes I'm going to mount her.

Coyote

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu