about these new political posts

Submitted by Bill Yox on 01/21/2004. ( ) 152.163.253.7

I said two months ago I wasnt getting into cecils stupid attempts to "stir the pot" as he claims. Stirring the pot in my language means bringing up a valid but opposing view for discussion, at least it implies that. Posting clever trick posts (like "Bush stinks!"...got ya!) is not exactly my idea of stirring the pot. Yikes!

Now we have even dumber posts out there. Folks tired of the 'my way is the only way' political opinions. So they each try to out-post the other, opening new posts about Bush and the election. I wont jump into the fray as its bordering on...well, Im just not getting into it. Anyway, I asked my 13 year old daughter to read these posts, and to even go back and read through the last few months. Shes going to post her opinion in here in the next day or so. She is basically a bright young lady who hasnt been force fed all the bullsh*t that some of us have, from either side. Her innocence could be criticized, but the fact that she sees through clearer eyes has merit.

I had a very enlightening conversation with a respected "thinker" yesterday as to why we would want to support the space interests at this time. Although I support the president, I didnt see the need for this space program. My friend had some very interesting points to make that support it well, I had never thought of.

Lastly, until the silly Bush slamming posts cease, Im going to post a "Support the President or Get the Hell Out" post every day until they stop. Or until cecil goes back into hiding in the same spot he was for the last three weeks. It was a great hiding spot, as nobody found him. Well, I assume someone was looking...Wasnt it a nice three weeks?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I have to give you credit Bill

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/21/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.207

At least you're honest about it, and we know where you really stand on free speech. "I'm going to support the President or get the hell out." Wow! What a slap in the face to our forefathers. But I'm not surprised. Our present administration has the same attitude and since you are so gung ho about them well...

True, I do stir the pot and I have done the "gottcha" thing, but I have never ever titled a post with "Bush stinks." Have your daughter look, but she won't find it.

Oh, I serious doubt your daugther will be impartial as you say although I'm sure she's a sweetheart. Like children don't pick up the ideas of their parents? Oh No! Kids are NOT impressionable! LOL

gezzzzz

This response submitted by wilson on 01/21/2004. ( ) 198.81.26.46

now i think this will get touchy.
When i read this post ,my image was jackson holding his kid over the railing.

Cecil, everytime you open your mouth, it shows

This response submitted by George on 01/21/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.252.166

"I seriously doubt your daughter could be impartial"? Then you wrap yourself in the forefather's intentions. Why don't you just shut up again. It was so nice just to have taxidermy related topics here for that 3 weeks. I know, as a liberal, you could care less about how much money your ramblings are costing Ken Edwards in computer space, but can't you show any sense of decency? You vote for whomever you want and allow us to do the same without your incidious whinings and ramblings without you inciting acidic responses from me, John Creager, Dave Toms, and Bill Yox. We will cease and desist immediately once you stop your crap. Unlike you, we won't lie about it either.

I don't even know WHY?

This response submitted by marty on 01/21/2004. ( ) 67.173.51.16

Politics, Religion, Abortion, etc.. They're all "lose-lose" topics of opinion and they'll only get your "panties in a bunch" (thank Leanna for that one - lol!) as no two people are going to agree on everything.

Cecil and George are ready to kill each other. Everybody is ready to kill George - oops, bad example (just kidding George, don't beat me up!) In the words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along"? (Or was that Michael Jackson?)

Frankly, I find the paint schedule and air brush questions far more interesting...

George dream on

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/21/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.207

I'm not shutting up.

BTW, did you notice there was no mention of Osma Bin Laden in the state of the Union address? I guess Bush has given up on that eh?

gezzzzz

now i think this will get touchy.
When i read this post ,my image was jackson holding his kid over the railing.

sorry

everytime i make a post somewhere else my computer repost the last one i did..

They've got Osama!

They're just waiting for election day to release that information!

Marty, I'm not ready to kill anyone

although I'm not sure George is not ready to kill me. No matter though,I just don't believe disagreements have to be reduced to name calling etc. let alone murder. LOL

Wait until you've done taxidermy for 20 years. The paint schedules and airbrush questions will be old hat.

Good one Marty!

They've got Osama!
They're just waiting for election day to release that information!

I heard a rumor they kept Sadam in a hole until the polls got too low so then they "captured" him. :)

typical democrat response

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/21/2004. ( ) 152.163.252.166

You wont find a post titled Bush stinks. Isnt that just like the dems, you cant win the argument based on what Im suggesting, so you instead take my example literally and argue it word for word. You mean to tell me that you did NOT post any posts that had a stupid Bush campaign slogan as the title, only to open it and find you as the first post saying something as clever as "hahaha" or "I got ya" or "fooled you" or similar? You know exactly what I mean. Those posts are the reason why nobody takes you seriously in here anymore.

Coming from a guy with no kids, you even tell me how my daughter will respond too? Do you really think shes being raised to think conservative? She goes to a public school and thats as sickeningly liberal as it can get. She has no idea how much I despise people taking cheap shots at a president thats doing his job, when folks have no respect for the office itself. Furthermore, they have absolutely no clue as to how all those wrongs could be righted. Nope, she will just continue reading this stuff and form her own opinion.

George, the worst part of this is, its only January. By November it might only be cecil and his other nicknames left in here! I gotta laugh at these guys arguing about the Iowa caucus the other night. How Bush is screwed. Did anyone inform them that it was a democratic event and Bush was there...

Whatever you say Bill. LOL

I just contributed a hefty sum to the Kerry campaign in honor of all the Bush supporters on here. And if Edwards really gets going I'll contribute to him too. Whatever it takes to get Bush out of the Whitehouse. Yee Haw!

hahaha cecil

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/21/2004. ( ) 205.188.209.11

Keep spending that money! Just make sure to save some for when its Hillarys turn on the democratic merry-go-wrong. And for sure, every time you drop money on these people, you remember its all to get rid of Bush, and me, and George, and Dave...just keep spending!

Hey Cecil

This response submitted by Chuck on 01/21/2004. ( ) 24.154.39.13

Since you like throwing your money away, throw some to me. Better yet, maybe you should save it, just incase one of your democratic, panty-waist, liberal canidates make it for president. You might need it for all the taxes they'll want you to pay. AHHHHH! They'll never beat Bush. Just send it to me.

LOL

This response submitted by DaveT on 01/21/2004. ( ) 66.109.131.211

I remember a saying my father use to say

"A fool and his money soon part"

You do the math

DaveT

NOW HIS KID

This response submitted by bill smith on 01/21/2004. ( bsmith@aol.com ) 208.3.188.105

Is it not bad enough that we have to read bills posts now his kids too do some taxidermy work will ya,and john c answer some questions instead of being an a**hole all your life

Your Kidding Right ?

This response submitted by Paul I on 01/21/2004. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.34.163

Bill Smith that post had to be a joke right?

Bill, DAve, might surprise you but...

I'm not crazy about Hillary. LOL

cecil

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/21/2004. ( ) 152.163.252.166

Cecil, I dont blame you there. Guys, I saw another very negative post from "Bill Smith" in the last week, so I believe Ill be ignoring him from now on too...hahaha!

Oh Chuck You will be paying higher taxes

if you are not already because of Bush's reckless spending,the biggest deficit on record, and unfunded or poorly funded mandates. The president is mandating things the states don't have the money for, (and not funding his mandates) so the states who are already in dire straights because of the economy have to raise taxes. My property taxes will double this year. Ouch!

Taxes

This response submitted by Chuck on 01/22/2004. ( ) 24.154.39.13

But guess what, those TAXES will be even higher if the Democrats get in office. I'm a factory worker. Last year( because of Bush) they started taking less federal tax out of my paycheck. We also got the $300 tax refund last summer.We never got that from Clinton! This year I'll get $1000 back ( instead of $500) for my daughter........IF YOU WANT TO SEE RECKLESS SPENDING take a closer look at what the Democrats do. Where's your brain? Did you inhale?

Chuck you won't win

This response submitted by DaveT on 01/22/2004. ( ) 66.109.131.159

Cecil is a mindless blowhard. He blames President Bush for the loss of jobs and won't even conceed that the real reason we lost jobs was due to 9/11, the loss of faith in the stock market after all the scandals and all the environmental restrictions that clinton put on businesses. Big business will be glad to tell anyone why they have choose to locate overseas, it is cheaper and they do not have all the restrictions. Just look at California. good luck Chuck

DaveT

just a quick question...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/22/2004. ( ) 205.188.209.11

Who signed us up with NAFTA? I KNOW it wasnt George Bush...I wonder if that plus greed had anything to do with the downward slide of lost jobs...perhaps the fact that americans are lazy and dont do their jobs. Im wrong? Haha, try hiring someone.

why isnt this odd?

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/23/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.107

Now where is the liberal motor mouth when you ask a real question looking for a real answer? Maybe hes still checking out the correct way to spell the name Clinton? Perhaps hes doing the the math...

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu