Thank You from the Toms Family

Submitted by DaveT on 01/18/2004. ( dtkt@initco.net ) 66.109.131.207

I just want to say thanks to all our friends and family here on the taxidermy.net Kathy and I just got back from Texas this evening. While it was a very difficult and sad time, your prayers and kind words are the threads in life that keep us from unraveling at a time like this. I cannot begin to express how much the calls, cards and emails meant to my family and I. I will respond to each one as soon as I catch my breath. In the mean time thank you once again for all the words of comfort and support, you will never fully realize how much they meant to us. God Bless you

Dave and Kathy Toms

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Dave, there is no way I can know how you really feel

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/18/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.239

but my prayers have been with you. I have no kids, but I have been told losing a child is the worst thing that can happen to you.

Take Care,

Cecil

Dave

This response submitted by Jeff @ Jeff's Taxidermy on 01/18/2004. ( mountman@netins.net ) 216.248.78.64

Dave ,
You and your family have been in our prayers also ...
We are very sorry for your loss but you know she is in a better place now with no pain and suffering and is watching over you and your family now ..and she will be waiting for all of you and when that time comes what a great reunion that will be.....
I lost one of my best friends ,my Grandmother 1 yr ago in January and it still hurts...but I know she is looking out for me and my family too....
Keep your heads up and take care...glad the trip went well for you all too...
Jeff & Kristen @ Jeff's Taxidermy

Greatest Sympathies

This response submitted by Clark Schreibeis on 01/19/2004. ( clark@clarkschreibeis.com ) 205.162.153.41

Dear Dave and Kathy,
Rika and I are so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your precious Raina. Just know that we greive right along with you although it's difficult to comprehend the pain and sorrow you must be feeling right now. It's also hard to realize that God has a purpose and a plan for all of this but we can rest assured that he does. Our prayer is that you have that assurance and can be comforted in the fact that Christ's promises are good and He'll never let you down.
"The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him." Nahum 1:7
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalms 27:14
Again, our greatest sympathies. May God bless you and your family, Clark and Rika Schreibeis

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu