A Day without a Krowtann Post

Submitted by George on 01/23/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.96.105

Would be almost as good as one without Cecil's political crap. Are any of you people getting paid for these advertising posts?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

George

This response submitted by Erthangl on 01/23/2004. ( ) 65.227.248.194

Someone is setting things up so McKenzies buys Krowtann to get it off the market becauses it's good or buty it because McK's new tan turns out not to good. Time will tell.

A day without a smart@$$ George post

This response submitted by Bojack on 01/23/2004. ( ) 24.204.107.64

Would be almost just as good as well. I'm not getting paid for nothing but my deerheads. Thats why I asked the question about Krowtann. I thought thats what this forum was for, to ask questions.
My dad used to have a shirt, it had a couple of cowboys sitting at a bar. On the other end of the bar was the backend of a horse sticking into the picture. It said, "Theres on in every crowd."
Just like on the taxidermy forums I guess.
Bojack

Could it possibly

This response submitted by THe Rookie on 01/23/2004. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 64.12.96.136

be the pages and pages in the archives that cover topics involving Krowtann? This forum is like any other tool. Until you utilize it to it's full potential(checking archives), it renders its self less than effective. Truth- Jeff F.

George

This response submitted by Bill M on 01/23/2004. ( ) 24.48.113.144

I'm an old fart like you and been doing taxidermy for thirty five years= I also don't like to change anything. You've been saying you have a quart of the stuff on your shelf and haven't used it. Do yourself a favor and try it- I did and it is soome good stuff. You say it is just a picxle. Back in the early 70's all we used was pickled capes. These hides and capes don't feel anything like those pickled capes from backthen. I don't know Brian and I don't get any freebies from anyone of the suppliers = all I know is he has a pretty good product out. I know the PR for the stuff has benen aggravating you (why I don't know) but do yourself a favor and just give it a try. I will continue to do most of my work with commercially tanned capes as a matter of convenience but his product is a good one.

I did Bill

This response submitted by George on 01/24/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.252.166

And I think I'll still stick with John Rineharts, thank you. You are correct in what you're saying, however. I've tried every "new" tan out there and they just don't cut it as well as what I've got. Give me one SIMPLER than JRTS that gives me the same stretch, and I'll change products I use.

Now Bojack, as Jeff said, it would be one thing if this product weren't already covered from head to toe, but EVERY DAY I'm seeing posts asking dummass questions like "what kind of salt to I need to use with Krowtann?" "How long can I leave a hide in Krowtann?" "How much solution do I need to do a fox in Krowtann?" Give me a freaking break. If it's as good as elastic waist bands in Jockey Straps, why would it be any different from ANY OTHER TAN? And I see there two more posting more recent than these asking those same dummass questions all over again.

Bojack, George gets a cut whenever that orange button gets

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/24/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.201

pushed. LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu