I got a good idea!

Submitted by Todd B on 01/25/2004. ( ) 171.75.96.157

Let's start a taxidermy forum. I was thinking maybe we could call it something like, well I dunno MAYBE THE TAXIDERMY. NET or something along those lines. And we could actually post TAXIDERMY QUESTIONS and things related to the taxidermy industry. Anything but politics all of the time. I know we sometimes mention other things which is fine but enough is enough.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Todd, forget about it

This response submitted by Coyote on 01/25/2004. ( coyote@wideopenwest.com ) 69.14.140.92

We just have to quit answering to those posts. And hopefully they will go away. I doubt it, but something has to work.

Coyote

Now Todd what questions do you have?

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/25/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.168

If you have fish questions go to the fish category, if you have mammal questions go to the mammal category and so on. What's the big deal? I tell you what really honks me. When some new person asks a question and some arrogant ..... chews them out for not pushing the search button (George button). If we followed his advice we would have no need for dialog. Just push the orange button.

There's plenty of room here for questions. I don't see what the problem is.

BTW, elect John Kerry in 04. LOL

Right but the Industry button is for multiple aspects

This response submitted by PA on 01/25/2004. ( ) 24.3.205.80

Say for instance someone want to cast a duck bill and wanted answers from many different areas. Someone who casts mammal noses would use some of the same techniques, as would someone who casts fish heads. By posting on the taxidermy industry area, all the people can read this section. So Cecil, since you seem to have lots of spare time - could you please tell us the technique you use to cast fish heads. I searched the archives and couldn't find your technique.

Cecil, I agree to a point.

This response submitted by Todd B on 01/25/2004. ( ) 67.29.215.219

Yea the orange button ,check the archives blah blah blah. That does get old to. Also the same questions repeated sucks also. But the politics you all speak is always the same old crap. You all go back and forth bash Bush bash Kerry bash bash bash.

how about

This response submitted by michael sestak on 01/27/2004. ( ) 152.163.252.194

an amnesty button for political posts, it could be red, white and blue located right next to the "orange" button.
or would it only apply to "illegal" taxidermists :)

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu