everyone involved in the Bush slander...

Submitted by Bill Yox on 01/25/2004. ( ) 205.188.209.102

...should revisit the post titled "7 US soldiers killed in past 2 days" from 1/24 by "patriot". Its not only gotten very interesting, it seems to be suddenly void of liberal cecil and his cast of sillyboys. I wonder why thats so? Read the very informative post on the democrat quotes and Brians post too. Id hate to see this post become over-looked. In fact, I STILL havent heard from any of the antiBush crowd answer my question on which president it was that signed the NAFTA agreement so "that Bush could lose us all those jobs". Isnt that odd as well?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

bush

This response submitted by bs on 01/25/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.135

lets worry about our problem we have today and tomorrow not yesterday.lets stop whinning about the past,were not going to change what happened with willie, but we can worry about tommorow and the future.

Aren't we 9 months away from the elections?

This response submitted by marty on 01/25/2004. ( ) 67.173.51.16

Talk about premature incrapollation! These discussions are like SHOWERING three days BEFORE Valentines day in preparation for the big event!

no joke

you got that right

bs,...

This response submitted by Lance H on 01/25/2004. ( ) 63.147.130.89

stifling any further slandering of Bill Clinton and past presidents sounds good in principle, but historians will tell you that the real effects of a President's actions aren't truly realized until decades down the road. Because of that, it behooves us to remind ourselves of what has happened in our past, lest we be condemned to repeat it.

Thats what I'v been

trying to say, you hit that right on the head!

Nice try Bill but no enchilada

This response submitted by Cecil your friendly nemesis on 01/26/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.235

Submitted by Bill Yox on 01/25/2004. ( ) 205.188.209.102
...should revisit the post titled "7 US soldiers killed in past 2 days" from 1/24 by "patriot". Its not only gotten very interesting, it seems to be suddenly void of liberal cecil and his cast of sillyboys. I wonder why thats so? Read the very informative post on the democrat quotes and Brians post too. Id hate to see this post become over-looked. In fact, I STILL havent heard from any of the antiBush crowd answer my question on which president it was that signed the NAFTA agreement so "that Bush could lose us all those jobs". Isnt that odd as well?

I have been outside most of the day so have not been on the putor to respond. Even if I wanted to, the wife was doing lesson plans on the computor all day. I did respond to that post, however, as soon as I could.

Bill as far as NAFTA, HR 34509 was ratified on November 4th,1993 by George Bush senior. Clinton only continued it, and Bush junior thinks its' the greatest thing since swiss cheese. His idea for helping the economy is to increase free trade (unfair trade). Here's a link on house records to prove what Iam saying about NAFTA:
http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/nafta/naftafrm.htm

I guess that proves that both Bush senior and junior boy have no economic sense. He's gotta go. LOL

which leads me to this question

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/26/2004. ( ) 205.188.209.14

If I am to use YOUR line of reason, was your father simple? Or is this just something you have started yourself? See, I think President Bush is doing fine as himself, not under the wing of his father. What his father did is then, this is now. Just wondering which way youre going...

Bill, have you been licking the Buckeye supreme hide past

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/26/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.141

container again when it's almost empty? Just wondering. That's a real whos who of toxic chemicals. You're getting awfully hateful. Is the election getting you worried? It should be.

not hateful, my friend...just fed up

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/27/2004. ( ) 205.188.209.14

I do worry about the election with people with the same views as you, but thats not what this is about. The extreme is what this is about. The above post wasnt calling you names, just a simple analogy. Again, with no answer from you, no surprise. No BS glue licking, I never ventured further than the good old paste in the round container when we were little kids in school.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu