Summing up the field . . . . .

Submitted by Glenn on 01/29/2004. ( unkfuz@aol.com ) 152.163.253.7

My cousin, a Texas Democrat (republican), sent this to me

A Democratic Political Campaign staffer suffers a severe seizure and collapses on the floor....

Sen. Kerry is asked to help; he proffers; I was a "War Hero who saw the light, and took a tough stand against popular opinion and protested it; so I am prepared to introduce "anti-Seizure Legislation" the first chance I get, into a Senatorial Bill"!

Dr. Dean; recalling his Hypocratic Oath; attends to the victim; prevents them from swallowing their tongue and has them rushed to the Hospital ASAP; while screaming; "Stay with me, Stay with ME! Yeeeeeahhhhh"

Gen. Wesley Clark runs home to put on his Military uniform to take COMMAND of the situation.....

When the poor guy awakes in the Hospital; he checks his shirt pocket; and finds Sen.Edwards Trial Practice Business Card in his pocket......

That pretty much sums up the field, doesn't it?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Hit the nail on the head

This response submitted by Hunter on 01/29/2004. ( ) 205.188.208.9

that one hit the nail right on the head.GOD help us all

So tell me. If you every need a...

This response submitted by Cecil Baird on 01/29/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.247

comrade in battle you wouldn't want someone that has received the bronze star and the silver star? And even though he served his country knows when we have been had in a war that served no purpose?

If you need a good general you would reject one that was at the top of his class at West Point and was a Rhodes Scholar?

And if you need a doctor in an emergency you would reject Howard Dean?

And if a big corporation was out to eat you for breakfast you would reject Edwards?

Just curious.

Would you reject.........

This response submitted by humor only on 01/29/2004. ( ) 142.166.236.157

.....George Bush if he brought you a BIG DEER in for you to mount? (Just charge him extra- for all the bullet holes...haha)

Yes, I would reject him if he brought me a deer to mount

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/29/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.247

Since I specialize in fish. LOL

His fish would be a crappy

This response submitted by sheldon on 01/29/2004. ( ) 142.166.236.157

or sucker....or puff fish.....or a snapper ....or a ...oh darn you get the picture...I enjoy your humor on here Cecil ..it lights the mood

Seriously I don't believe he is a fisherman

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/29/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.247

If he is I hope he is better than his dad.

BUt at lest he does quail hunt.

This response submitted by John C on 01/29/2004. ( ) 66.233.157.155

When was the last time Kerry went hunting?

Dean acts like Cecil, you two need your meds changed or maybe should just take them!

Clark at lest has said "We should always have a way out." I do agree with him on that!

We know what we have with Bush, and noone else can honestly say they could have done better!

Sorry to disappoint you John

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/30/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.177

I have no need for meds. As far as your following point:

"We know what we have with Bush, and noone else can honestly say they could have done better!"

I don't think anyone could have screwed thing up any worse.

1.) Highest deficit every

2.) Highest net loss for jobs ever

3.) Two wars and counting with troops getting killed daily.

4.) No WMD

5.) No Osma bin laden

6.) Erosion of our constitutional rights

7.) Lack of respect by the world community

8.) Gutting of the Clean Air Act and no regard for the environment

9.) Most secretive administration ever

10.) Leaking of identity of a CIA operative from within the whitehouse with no sign of finding out who it was

Should I go on?

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?-Mr. Blonde

Bush does fish

This response submitted by MarkV. on 01/30/2004. ( MarkV.33@centurytel.net ) 207.230.196.148

As a matter of fact I saw George Bush on television fishing just for the record.Don't remember which program but was a couple years ago,Mark

Daddy Bush

This response submitted by Bruce Norton on 01/30/2004. ( ) 155.76.241.129

If I remember right, I saw a photo of Daddy Bush with a spinning reel. I guess he was supposed to be fishing. The only problem was he was holding the rod with the spinning reel on top. Obviously, he did not have a clue what fishing was all about - just one of those photos ops. Kinda like the photo of Bush junior in his army camo holding the binoculars up to his eyes and looking at something. Too bad he forgot to take the lens covers off of the binocs for the photo.

Cecil...

This response submitted by Wil on 01/30/2004. ( ) 69.72.39.155

truth about your list.

1.) Much of it due to the events of 9/11. The rest to pacify the Democrats
2.) Total hogwash. Net loss is in the neighborhood of 300,000. A far cry from the 3,000,000 that's reported.
3.) Should we just crawl under the covers and hide? This nation has endured worse.
4.)Yet. But one of Saddams henchmen recently admitted that they have been very well hidden. Funny how everone believes they are there two years ago (even your beloved Kerry is on record) but now because they aren't instantly found, Saddam should have stayed. ?
5.)Who says? Unless he surfaces in a tape that is unquestionably recent, audio and video, he may already be dead. Time will tell
6.) Due to 9/11. Unless you have sinister plans;
won't affect you.
7.) Great respect! The thugs are scared crapless and so are the French!
8.) If you think the dems won't take your guns, then I think his enviromnental record is just fine.
9.) Great! At least I won't have to worry about them giving China secret missle technology.
10.) SHE WAS ALREADY KNOWN TO BE CIA THROUGHOUT DC! Big media stink about common knowledge.

You have about as much chance of me getting to vote Kerry (or whoever) as I do getting you to vote Bush. Call it a draw. I've got better things to do.

Wil, you didn't EXPECT Cecil to look for facts, did you?

This response submitted by George on 01/30/2004. ( ) 152.163.252.167

He has yet to answer any direct question he's been asked. Want proof? Here's one for you Cecil. John Kerry is campaigning to rescind President Bush's tax cuts for the wealthy. Define, within $10,000 what income would make a person "middle class" or "wealthy".

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu