Can they take our guns?

Submitted by redneck on 01/29/2004. ( ndcrackerboy@yahoo.com ) 67.225.176.89

With the second ammendment can they take our guns? or can they just make it so that you can have a gun but no shells? if they take our guns then isnt that a step twords communisim? dis arming the citizens ends a threat of revolt doesnt it? i can tell you wha ti dunno if id kill a bunch of folks that are taking my guns but im shore theyred be a war or a skirmish over it. if it caused a war id fight it would you?
TravisC

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Travis, yes you are right!

This response submitted by John C on 01/29/2004. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Thats what happen in Russia and even Germany in 1938. Lets pray the USA has better sense.

There doing it now in Massachusetts

This response submitted by George Wallace on 01/29/2004. ( campus189@yahoo.com ) 64.136.26.225

In Massachusetts if you do not have an F.I.D. card or pistol permit you are allowed to own a black powder gun but can't buy the powder without a pistol permit or F.I.D. card...
Makes alot of scence huh?

Thank you George

This response submitted by SeaBass on 01/29/2004. ( bassluongo@comcast.net ) 24.91.108.111

Don't forget the fact that you can't get a permit for a handgun unless your 21. That means they could ship my ass off to Iraq and hand me a Beretta 9mm but I can't own one of my own...also if you read the second amendment, it says that our right shall "not be infringed." Look that up. basically it means that it shall not be interfered with....I can't transport my SKS locked up in my trunk becuase its an "assault rifle." Tell me that's not interference?
SeaBass

Took ours too...

This response submitted by samantha on 01/29/2004. ( cervin@hotkey.net.au ) 210.50.189.215

Lost the right to our semi autos amongst others, in the buy back. I personaly lost quite a few firearms when that happened.
What was confusing is we lost pump action shotties as well but could keep pump action rifles!
Looks like they are going to take the handguns as well now.

germany 1935

This response submitted by michael sestak on 01/29/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.134

"this year will go down in history. for the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
Adolph Hitler....1935

i dont think we want to follow this nuts way of thinking, but certain folks and groups in our own government do...they want your guns, if we dont wake up they will get them one at a time... then what ?
it wont be nice.

AND HOW MANY OF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE NRA?

This response submitted by BOWGULL on 01/29/2004. ( ) 161.114.1.184

If you own a gun they are the ones fighting for you. You can't bitch and moan if you do not have a dog in the fight.!

THANK YOU BOWGULL

This response submitted by George on 01/29/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.252.167

One blowhard here actually was badmouthing the NRA a few days back. ANY AMERICAN WHO HUNTS AND REFUSES TO JOIN THE NRA IS JUST AN IDIOT! I've heard all the excuses and most center around, "I don't like some of the things they stand for." EXCUSE ME? I don't like everything my wife does for cripes sake. How stupid can you be. There is no middle ground, you are either FOR total ban on private ownership of guns or you're for supporting the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.

In case you're also too stupid to read, there's a concerted effort among "certain" congressmen to redefine what "the people" refers to in the writing of the constitution. They don't make any bones about it. They say "the people" is to be interpreted as "the whole citizenry, not an individual".

Some of you prize specimen will claim we're "zealots" or we're screaming "Chicken Little songs", but you're dumber than dirt not to see where it's brought even CANADA to the brink of a total ban on firearms. You keep your head in the sand and grouse about how the NRA is fabricating this panic if you want, but you are just spouting what you HOPE is true without contributing a single thing to insure that it DOESN'T. It should be a law that in order to buy a firearm or a hunting license, you have to produce a record of your attendance in a hunter education program and a membership card to the NRA. Otherwise, you're just gleaning the benefits of someone willing to fight for your sorry rights. How does it feel to be taking a free ride?

Here is some food for thought

This response submitted by Alan Childs on 01/29/2004. ( ) 67.29.204.107

To Whom it may concern:

When our President swears in to office, he takes an oath: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of the President of the United States, and will do the best of my ability to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States". This is IAW Article II, Section I of the United States Constitution.

All Soldiers also swear an oath of allegience upon enlistment into the Army: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God".

I find it amazing that a soldier must be able to give his life in the defence of the US Constitution, but the President, (Commander in Chief) must defend it only to the best of his ability. That's something is'nt it?

The Second Ammendment of the United States Constitution: "A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

The way I look at it, Mass. is one of the 50 States and if the Second Ammendment is being infringed upon. It is Unconstitutional. What are our patriotic brothers in Mass. doing about this? Are you writing or speaking w/ your Congressmen/Congresswomen? Call me crazy , But I might feel so inclined to ask for the Governor of Mass. resignation or ask for impeachment.

Just some food for thought.
Alan Childs

Thanks Bowgull

This response submitted by Paul I on 01/30/2004. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.133.56

Your right and after reading your post I just went for a one membership for 35 dollars.If you dont want the magazine its only 10 dollars a year.As with peta there is strength in numbers and looking ahead why wait till its too late.It took only 4 minutes to do also.

paul

This response submitted by BOWGULL on 01/30/2004. ( ) 161.114.1.184

Good for you, like George said maybe you cant agree with them 100% but then Im not aware of any other group that is fighting for us nationally. Every law passed removes just a little piece of our freedom. Ask yourself this, was your grandfather more free to do what he wanted then you? Id say yes. Will your kids be as free as you? No. Gotta put a plug in the dike

It's the same here in Australia

This response submitted by Danial on 01/30/2004. ( cindy@nex.net.au ) 203.220.90.177

I've been a member of the sporting shooters which is affiliated with the NRA for most of my shooting life, and here in Australia we have lost many guns. There is registration in every state which was claimed nevered to be used for confiscation but it has been, and still I hear people carrying on with the same verbal diahoria, of why they will not or cannot in good conscience join a shooting or hunting organisation, and when pressed on their points of view will finally though up their hands and says "Who cares anyway, it's not the end of the world if they take our guns, I'll just take up golf or something else", well I hate golf and as for something else, I tell them let someone else can do it, but I'm getting a bit off the point, what I wanted to say is, people always say we're too big or there are too many of us (Gun owners and hunters), but there are a hell of a lot of them. They see it like the old joke, "How do you eat an elephant" you are asked, the answer given is "just one little bite at a time" and thats how the anti's intend to win the battle. Joining the NRA or sporting shooters will keep that elephant from being on there dinner plate.

Your Right

This response submitted by George Wallace on 01/30/2004. ( campus189@yahoo.com ) 64.136.26.225

I am a member of the NRA, and if your not, then you may just as well give up..
I DO care if they take my guns.
Think about this.......
What would happen if no one in america but the military & police had guns ?
Think about it, let your mind wander, if you yave an open mind, you might be worried a little bit..
To some people hunting is a sport (I'll get bashes for that comment :)
To me, it's to put food on the table.
It gets me AWAY from the wife & kids !( if no one agrees with this there lying, lol )
George Wallace

WHO WE REALLY ARE (THE MATRIX)

This response submitted by KEITH on 02/09/2004. ( kdeming@earthlink.net ) 209.179.198.200

I capitalized my name because when the Federal Governance (its a verb not a twisted noun) sends me mail they capitalize my name because they are contacting the legal("straw-man", piece of property, Uniform Commercial Code-UCC etc.) person, not me the human being. The only difference between the movie matrix and the real one is that more than likely you were not born into it rather, you are brought into it thru contractual agreements such as your Social Security Number SSN, Buck Act, UCC, Code Federal Regulations CFR's etc. Like me you are likely a resident, this means in a court of Law the gold-fringed (trill-Admiralty flag of British Maritime Law come ashore, Uniform Commercial Code-UCC etc.) flag, Article 1 legislative courts apply. You have been given, "all the privilidges and immunities of the Citizens of the several State-14th Amendment". The several State Citizens are the founding father status, Article 3-court of law etc. If you were born in one of the 50 soverign states THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE. THEY HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS, THEY WROTE THE CONSTITUTION TO FRAME THE FEDERAL GOVERNANCE AND NOW THE FEDERAL GOVERNANCE WANTS THE POWER THAT BELONGED TO YOU THROUGH THE STATE GOVERANCES, AND THEREFORE, WANTS YOU TO THINK YOU HAVE NON-RESIDENT ALIEN RIGHTS. While they hopefully won't come and take our guns, we are but citizen/Subjects, Subjects being more accurate. They will pass it thru the legislature to mask the truth (that the 2nd Amendment does not apply to Resident status UNLESS THE COURT OF LAW YOUR IN, GRANTS SUCH A DECISION. Choices: 1) Re-arrange court room, 2) become a non-resident alien alien, 3)Stay resident and educate(sadly, were in this mess because people want to keep the American Dream to themselves and the educated are the first to be done wrong). Here are some websites:

http://www.solgroup.com/notax/admirlty.html
http://www.worldnewstand.net/2001/article/2UnitedStates.html
http://www.state-citizen.org/meeting.html

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu