Hotline to God

Submitted by Something Fishy Taxidermy (Rhode Island) on 01/27/2004. ( fishtrophies@juno.com ) 12.102.25.11

Hotline to God

John Madden was in Chicago to announce a football game one weekend when he noticed a special telephone near the Bears' bench.
He asked a nearby player what it was used for and was told it was a hotline to God. John asked if he could use it. The player told him, "Sure, but it will cost you
$100.00." John scratched his head, then thought, what the heck. I could use some help picking games. He pulled out his wallet and paid the $100.00. John's
picks were perfect that week.

The next week, John was in Texas when he noticed that same kind of phone
on the Cowboys' bench. He asked what the telephone was for and was told
"It's a hotline to God, if you want to use it, it will cost you $500.00." Recalling last weekend, John pulled out his wallet and made the call. John's picks were perfect
again that week!
The next weekend John was in New England at Gillette Stadium when he noticed the same kind of phone by the Patriots' bench. He asked Tom Brady, "Is that the
hotline to God?" Tom said, "yes but it will cost you 50 cents". John looked incredulously at Tom and said, '"Wait a
second, I just paid $100.00 in Chicago and $500.00 in Texas to use the same phone to God!" "Why does New England only charge 50 cents"? Tom looked at
John and replied, "In New England, it's a local call."
Go PAT'S ......
Sorry Guys...had to do it
Ken

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Amen to that

This response submitted by SeaBass on 01/27/2004. ( ) 24.91.108.111

I'm surprised nobody has jumped on ya yet about charging $500 from texas...that puts 'em a lil far away, doncha think...still liked the joke, being from Mass and all...hope nobody is offended
SEABASS

more help

This response submitted by gill on 01/27/2004. ( ) 63.171.208.44

I figured those who need more help had to pay more.

I hope not

This response submitted by DaveT on 01/27/2004. ( ) 66.109.131.196

I would have to break out the plastic. I am a Colt fan but I am rooting for the underdog panthers

DaveT

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu