John Kerry voting record..Guns/hunting

Submitted by Charles on 01/29/2004. ( MArl4570@aol.com ) 152.163.253.7

John Kerry is not pro-gun, pro-hunting,pro-military, pro-balanced budget he has a 35yr record and it does not support the lies his campaign is putting out..

On Guns..

Voted with the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence 100 percent of the time.
Voted with the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence 100 percent of the time.
Received an F from the National Rifle Association in 2002.
Received an F from Gun Owners of American for the 108th Congress.
Opposes the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (H.R. 1036 / S. 659), which grants gun manufacturers, distributors and dealers immunity from lawsuits. The measure passed the House and has the support of 55 senators. The Senate is expected to consider the measure in 2004.
Voted in favor of an amendment to the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act (S. 1607), commonly known as the žassault weaponsÓ ban. President Clinton signed the bill into law in 1994.
Voted in favor the Brady Bill (H.R. 1025 / S. 414), which required a five-day waiting period on handgun purchases and established a national instant criminal background check system. President Clinton signed the bill into law in 1993.
Quotes

žHoward Dean and I have huge difference[s] on guns and what's appropriate. I don't want to be the candidate of the NRA in this country. I don't think the Democratic Party should be the candidacy of the NRA. And when I was fighting to ban assault weapons in 1992 and '93, Howard Dean was appealing to the NRA for their endorsement, and he got it. He's been endorsed more times by the NRA than the NEA.Ó
- Democratic presidential debate in Boston, Nov. 4, 2003

http://www.cnsnews.com/Politics/archive/200311/POL20031117a.html

On hunting.Kerry braggs to the Humane USA org the largest anti-hunting org in the US and supporter of Kerry that he had his name on every animal issue in congress including Federal Bans on Bear Baiting, exotic ownership, trapping, cockfighting, hunting preserves.

On Social issues..http://www.ifcr.org/assets/election2004/WhoIsJohnKerry.pdf

Kerry voted 100% with Ted "The Killer" Kennedy 100% of the time.
Kerry has voted with Liberal activists roups including Enviro/Animal rights groups 95% of the time in the last three Congresses.

Kerry Voted for the 7 Largest Reductions in Defense and Military Spending For our National Security.

Voted for Federal funding of abortions
Against Partial Birth Ban
Against Parental notices for minors..
Voted against 1991 Gulf War
Voted against Shareholders Rights.
Against Clone ban
Against Educational Savings Accounts
Against Balance Budget ammendment
Against Balancing Budget
Against Tort reform

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

He's your man

This response submitted by John C on 01/29/2004. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Seig Hiel Cecil.

I would not vote for Kerry if hell froze over and its aint even begining to chill down there!

How can he be a liar when....

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/29/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.247

he is on the record doing and saying all what is in Charles's post? He's not hiding it. He just said he won't take your guns away, doesn't think you need an assualt rife to hunt deer, and he doesn't agree with everything the NRA says. Sounds reasonable to me.

Heaven forbid someone would be against gun violence.

The NRA can take a flying leap as far as I'm concerned. Another organization that sees only black and white and profits off the fear of its members.

BTW, what's with the "Seig Hiel Cecil," John? Are you making fun of my German heritage? Seems to me someone was all up in arms about the comparison of Bush to Hitler sometime back. Hypocracy knows no bounds.

Cecil...

This response submitted by Wil on 01/29/2004. ( ) 69.72.39.8

you are so out in "Left" field you don't even know what your talking about. Most gun bills created by Liberals have nice titles like "against gun violence" or such to make it sound like they're not attacking the second ammendment. But as a gun owner, if you read the wording in these bills , it would make you puke. They have an agenda to slowly and bit by bit whittle away your firearm rights through these feel good bills. If it wasn't for the NRA, it would occur faster than it is. My semi-auto shotgun that I use for duck hunting is targeted to become an assault weapon. If the NRA wasn't around, I certainly would have been forced by law to give it up by now. Kerry is walking the same road Al Gore did in 2000, and on the gun issue alone he's doomed. I don't know you from Adam, but from what I've read your a fish taxidermist. If you saw a threat to your fishing rights or to raise your precious trout, you would be fighting too. Taxidermy is an industry that wouldn't exist if guns, hunting, or the shooting sports were banned, and God knows it has enough pressure from PETA, Humane Society, Fund for Wildlife and all the other AR groups seeking to ban all hunting and trapping. If you disagree with the NRA, guns, and other issues that affect taxidermy, then go to a political site and vent. You won't make many friends here going against the grain!

Cecil Look at his record

This response submitted by DaveT on 01/29/2004. ( ) 198.26.118.36

He voted against bear baiting, lion hunting with dogs, he sides with the Humane Society, etc.....

He supports partial birth abortion, this alone should keep you from casting a vote his way as I know what you think of this proceedure.

DaveT

DaveT...

This response submitted by Wil on 01/29/2004. ( ) 69.72.45.213

that won't stop him from voting for Kerry. This guy HATES Bush so much that if Kerry were satan and Bush were Christ, he'd still vote for Kerry! Oh wait, where did I hear that before?

I would vote for a three legged one eyed

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/29/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.247

dog over Bush. ABB LOL

Where's the bill numbers on the following?

"On hunting.Kerry braggs to the Humane USA org the largest anti-hunting org in the US and supporter of Kerry that he had his name on every animal issue in congress including Federal Bans on Bear Baiting, exotic ownership, trapping, cockfighting, hunting preserves."

I'm waiting. Funny, the bill numbers were posted on everything except these.

I believe it

This response submitted by DaveT on 01/29/2004. ( ) 198.26.118.37

As usual you state the obvious. You probably did, you voted for Gore right? You should learn to release all your frustration, it can build and turn you into a little Ted Kennedy...

DaveT

Thanks Charles

This response submitted by Paul I on 01/29/2004. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.85.96

Thanks for the facts.I cant wait to show this to a couple of my buds.

Actually I wouldn't vote for just any three legged one eyed

This response submitted by Cecil your friendly nemesis on 01/29/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.247

dog. If it was a Republican I wouldn't vote for it. LOL

Cecil I poke fun of your German Heritage if I want to!

This response submitted by John C on 01/29/2004. ( ) 66.233.157.155

So if you think I have poking fun of your German heritage, yes I am! Especially if it makes you mad and upset, hahahahahaaaaa

I have traced my German Heritage back to Germany on two sides. Even visited with distant kin, that have lived in the same house since the late 1400's, rock house last this linage came to America and were in Jamestown, even have a town in Maryland Creagertown. The other side Hans Ernst to the four wives he had in the South of Germany in the 1600's. he was a baker by profession.

Other kinfolk are from Scottland, England and of course many of the males on both sides to Native American wives, one of my Greatgrandmothers is listed on the Hawe's Roll for Native Americans in the Arkansas/Oklahoma border area She died at age 105, picking watermelons.

So if you think I have poking fun of your German heritage, yes I am! Especially if it makes you mad and upset, hahahahahaaaaa.

Charles

This response submitted by RC on 01/29/2004. ( ) 65.227.252.22

Thanks for the help exposing Kerry. Living in Mass and having to survive under the hammer + scycle of the liberal Democrats can be a reallity check. If Cecil lived here he would not be even allowed to raise his fish. At one point when Michael Dukakis was goveneor he issued a DIRECTIVE down from his desk to the head of the state police to to find a reason to stop all vehicles on the Mass Pike with gun + hunting club related stickers on them especially NRA stickers and search them for guns. Did someone say Seig Hiel earlier.
The Liberals democrates have politically sodomized the democrat voters to the point they have aids of the brain. There the next sheep into the pizza ovens of the future.

maybe this will stir your memory cecil

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/29/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.206

Remember when this was posted in the last Kerry takes your guns post?

Just called the John Kerry office in Iowa
This response submitted by Doug P on 01/28/2004. ( ) 67.1.100.53
I asked what John Kerry had thought about guns and hunting. They told me hes been a hunter his whole life. However he is not a big fan of assult rifles like AK-47s and that such. So I asked if there should be a fear of loosing guns if he becomes president and they said absoulutly not on hunting guns shotguns/highpowers. So I guess vote away!

Yep, thats who I want to elect...hahaha, give me a break!

And?

?

the guys a hunter?

This response submitted by redneck on 01/29/2004. ( ndcrackerboy@yahoo.com ) 67.225.176.89

the guys a hunter but he supports the animal rights groups? doesnt make much sense if i was old enoughf i wouldnt vote for him hes against trapping its proven that trapping is neccesary as hunting
mabe even more. the guys a slime ball
TravisC

What about guns?

This response submitted by jkidd on 01/30/2004. ( ) 65.143.237.44

First he takes assault rifles, then handguns, then semi-autos, then any gun that will hold more than one bullet, then single shots, then muzzleloaders, then bows, then air rifles. How can ANY president take away the principles that this country was founded on? If they can change the second ammendment of the Constitution of the United States, then what would be next to change? Sounds like THIS country is headed for a dictatorship if we don't stand up for some of our rights.

Kerry and Military Veterans

This response submitted by H Schnauber on 02/04/2004. ( ) 68.18.0.67

As a military veteran myself, with service in Korea, who has worked with other veterans from WWII thru the present middle east conflict, am appauled at the thought of Senator Kerry deceiving the public into believing that the majority of Veterans are supporting his campaign.

This guy is just another lying politician seeking sheep to shepard into his fold of taking from the middle and upper class and trying to create a liberal communist state.

Jobs are created by the wealthy - not by welfare recipients. But as in all endeavors there is always a chance for an exception. However, not in this case.

If this guy is good enough to con the masses into putting him in the Whitehouse, rest assured that the world would see the greatest financial collapse since 1929.

If we are truly seeking a modern, moderate, democratic ticket to the Whitehouse, then a ticket with John Edwards and Maria Shriver [ Schwarzenegger ] would be the one ticket that would change the course of politics forever and propell the democrats to the Whitehouse.

I have never voted for a democrat, but this is one ticket I would vote for. And I am sure the majorityof the nation would follow suit.

Kerry Will Win!

This response submitted by Larry on 02/07/2004. ( ) 207.191.237.88

Bush has been such a bad president you guys should be mad at him!
He has done such a bad job "He" is the one responsible for a Kerry victory in the fall!
Larry

Leadership

This response submitted by Eric B. on 02/08/2004. ( ) 12.74.163.152

Larry, your another one that can't tell bad from good! What would Al Gore have done after 9-11? I shudder to think about it. Probably do like his mom taught him and try to go shake hands with the bully who just whipped his tail! Peace at any cost is how it was done in the previous administration, look where it got us. Lies and a BJ. No one wants us to think about how the last administration set things up for where we are now. He was like "the dog who finally caught the car...now what do I do with it." That was his quote. Well he screwed it up. President Bush has shown true leadership. He sees a problem then goes after it. He is black and white and it's about time someone stood for something and quit checking the poles to see how his approval rating would improve. The problem with liberals is they like to talk about it for 12 years and still talk more. Talking is good to a point. Trying to find a solution through diplomatic discussions is a good first step. Liberals will NEVER take the next step. 12 years was enough. And while the media is so busy talking about WMD's something has been left out. If the reports are/were true and Sadam was starting to lose his marbles, who is up next in the batters box? Qusay? Uday? Now there's some up standing citizens that would like to listen to some Liberal rhetoric! Go give them a big hug and tell they understand how rough it must have been.
Let's talk about the middle class. According to Al Gore the middle class started at $110,000 a year. After that was released he "re-evaluated" and found it was really $100,000 with a family of four. Well I guess I'm apart of that poor group. So if someone who makes 100,000 and up needs a tax break, what about me? And as far as that check my family gets every year BACK from the government I paid it to, ytou better not even think about taking that back from us. That helps my family. We have a teenage son and a young daughter staring school. That money helps us get clothes and school supplies. Go ahead and promise to take that money and see where my vote goes.
I forget though, Democrats no better what to do with our money than we do. We're dumb, ignorant idiots playing in our swill and we need them to guide us and give us programs to keep us where we are. As was said in an earlier post, the wealthy create jobs, not welfare. And why is being rich now soooo bad? Isn't that the American dream? Has Kerry ever given back any money he got form the government? I want to be rich one day. That's why I work. I don't want someone paying my way, telling me how to spend my money. And now let's look at who Kerry is married to. Or how about who he WAS married to. Seems he has a taste for money. Says he won't take any money from special interest groups. Well what's his wife? If you sell out now what makes me think there is some sort of conviction lying deep within to stand up anything?
Then there is the latest Kerry attack that George W. was a deserter. A lie. And that Kerry is a Vietnam veterean and hero. That is a fact. And I'm proud for him, he deserves any honor for that. At the same time don't push all the other Vets up to the front and say "Hey, we're all on the same boat", wrong. I'm not and I am a Vet. Besides since when did being a combat veteran make a difference in who was in the White House? I mean jeez, we could have a guy that ran overseas to go to college to get away from the war, smoke a little dope and protest for our boys over there....wait a minute, we already made that mistake once! So don't try to make an issue out of something that is so hypocritical from the democratic viewpoint.

ACLU

This response submitted by Eric B. on 02/08/2004. ( ) 12.74.163.152

Just another tidbit of information for those who really want to know the truth. Go to the ACLU website and look up voting archives. Sen. Kerry voted with the ACLU 67% of the time in the 104th Congress. 47% during the 105th congress, by the way Big Ted "Did I do that?" Kennedy was 50%.
Who bigger than the ACLU to take away our guns? What other type of measuring stick do you need to know that a vote for Kerry is a vote for the ACLU? Or as we like to name them, without ACLUe!
Our guns will be taken away if Kerry goes in. Some of you city dwellers need to get out more and take a walk in the country side and see the beautifully malnurished deer walking around. That's right, they'll weed themselves out. Like I said, not ACLUe!
Funny how a group of people who used to preach peace and getting along can have so much hate in them. Maybe that's why Liberals don't like guns, they're afraid if they get their hands on one, they might hurt someone.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu