Osama Bin Liden's brother a guest Of George Bush on 9-11

Submitted by Patriot on 01/29/2004. ( rgoldson @yaahoo.com ) 68.135.134.231

Talk about something weird , did any of you all watch Larry King Live last night? Bill Maher was his guest and he told about Osama Bin Laden's brother was having breakfast with George Bush , senior on the morning of Sept. 11 , 2001 . He said that this has been a hush hush thing but it really happened . Talk about strange . I am not starting anything this was on T. V. last night and I am sure many people heard this also . Talk about an embarsment for the Bush family . Now before some of you all start bashing me and calling me names ,it really happened

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

How is that an embarrasment

This response submitted by Tenbears on 01/29/2004. ( ) 205.188.209.12

Unless they were discussing plans of the 911 incident. What premise was his brother there under? does his brother have any involvement in 911? Did Bush know it? A few years ago, a friend of mine invited me and my family over for a bear dinner. We gladly accepted. wile we were all sitting down to dinner. His dope addict son went to my home, and stole some saddles, and blankets. perfect opportunity for him. He knew where we where, and knew we would be there for a wile. was I or my family embarrassed. No. But my friend was. Now I realize he had absolutely nothing to do with it. As he is the salt of the earth. so why should having breakfast with Osama's brother be embarrassing to the Bush family.

Bill Maher?

This response submitted by Paul B on 01/29/2004. ( taxidermst@att.net ) 12.75.53.195

Isn't that the idiot that had the show politically incorrect? I believe he is also one of those extreme anti-hunting, friend of all animals type. I'd believe everything he says.

PB

Old news

This response submitted by JEM on 01/29/2004. ( ) 64.179.71.115

All of Bin Ladens family have disowned him.

Ever notice that...

This response submitted by marty on 01/29/2004. ( ) 67.173.51.16

Bill Maher has "A.H" in his last name?

And this proves what ?

This response submitted by ACE on 01/29/2004. ( ) 65.73.67.89

even if it were true ? bill maher - what a piece of dung. And Cecil is a dung beetle feeding on all these dung heaps !

Thank you Ace

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/29/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.247

That's one of the nicest things my oppositon has said about me on here. At least the dung beetles are fasinating to watch as they are quite clever. I take that as a compliment.

Is everyone completely stupid on this site?

This response submitted by Dean on 02/04/2004. ( dcostanza@rogers.com ) 67.60.68.8

I was just reading your responses to what bill maher said a couple of nights ago and is it me or is that not the biggest, dirtiest, coincidence in history?
Please tell me that you are all not oblivious to the fact that the bush's and the bin ladens go back a long long way and have made 100's of millions if not billions together.
http://emperors-clothes.com/news/bushladen.htm

read just a sample.

Bush and the Bin Laden Family

This response submitted by steve on 02/05/2004. ( ) 205.188.209.12

That the Bush family has been and continues to be in bed with the Saudis is nothing new. The Bushs' support of this corrupt anti democratic regime is precisely what has fueled the anti-American hatred which has come to threaten us. Bush Jr.'s business partner in Arbustos Oil was another of Bin Laden's brothers. Are we mixed up in another Bush family feud like the one in Iraq? What are they hanging around with his brother for, and why was this Saudi National allowed to leave the U.S. without even being questioned? This is just another thing Bush wants to keep secret along with his drug use, military record, and DUI conviction.

Bush and the Bin Laden Family

This response submitted by steve on 02/05/2004. ( ) 205.188.209.12

That the Bush family has been and continues to be in bed with the Saudis is nothing new. The Bushs' support of this corrupt anti democratic regime is precisely what has fueled the anti-American hatred which has come to threaten us. Bush Jr.'s business partner in Arbustos Oil was another of Bin Laden's brothers. Are we mixed up in another Bush family feud like the one in Iraq? What are they hanging around with his brother for, and why was this Saudi National allowed to leave the U.S. without even being questioned? This is just another thing Bush wants to keep secret along with his drug use, military record, and DUI conviction.

Bush loves money

This response submitted by Bush sucks on 02/06/2004. ( winniethe72@aol.com ) 152.163.253.66

I also heard the comment on Larry King the other night. For all you "Bush Lovers" Out there....Get a grip...You can Bash anyone you want but it doesn't make Bush or Bush senior presidential material... (well I guess if your a Republican in the United States it does...) The Bush family is Oil people.... Oil Money.... The same Oil money as the terrorists use. If you think that Bin Laden's family really "hates" him that much you are nuts and know nothing of how deep ties are in other countries... they may not be violent... or agree with thier Brothers choice of tactics.... But they do have the same general beliefs... Of that you can be sure.... Bin Laden Called his own mother before the attacks....and made sure she was safe. If they disowned him as stated here.... don't you think they would have changed the Phone Number and made it unlisted? At least paid for caller ID? These are things I do when people I "disown" contact me. Now imagine this? A rich rich rich family like the Bin Ladens... sit here in America drinking O.J. with the presidents father at the time the "Black Sheep" Brother kills Thousands In NYC? Now them standing up and cheering? Would that Look good...? Of course not... As I see it Only One way to go.... Bin Laden is a bad bad man. Bush was set up to look like a schmuck... No coincidence In the fact that Bin Laden was breakfasting with the president's father. What better way to embarass him... For any nit wit who thinks that its coincidence... and that ...Oh no!...Bin Laden's brother would NEVER talk to him and tell him the DAY he was breakfasting with Bush is NUTS...
America has been in trouble the day Republican's voted that illiterate, moron in office. Hopefully they want be so dumb now that they have no jobs and are broke.... Get off your Lazy Duff's Go vote him out of office.... Thats My pep talk... enjoy. Don't bother with your hate mail... I Only answer Love Notes.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu