John Kerry is going to take your guns away!

Submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/29/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.218

The day after the election he will be dropping in like Santa Clause down the chimmney to take all our guns. And we'll all just hand them over like good little citizens. And Bush has made it a lot easier thanks to the Patriot Acts. But wait, according to most on this site, there is NO WAY Bush will get beat this fall so it can't happen!

Which is it?

LMAO

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

John Kerry

This response submitted by JEM on 01/29/2004. ( ) 64.179.71.115

Is gonna lose and take Cecil with him as he retreats to Cuba. :)

you will never

This response submitted by rj on 01/29/2004. ( ) 209.4.255.162

see the american people give up their arms. no more than you would see an equal world wide work wage.

I agree RJ

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/29/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.247

Whoever shows up to pick up my guns will get a load of lead up their ass as they run away. And I won't be the only one. It's just another scare tactic by the right wingers to keep a democrat out of the whitehouse just as in the last election.

I see...

This response submitted by Wil on 01/29/2004. ( ) 69.72.39.54

Cecil would rather commit a felony than obey the law. If the Liberal's gun laws lead to registration, and then to gun confiscation, all your talk Cecil is just that. You would end up caving in just like they did in England, Australia, Canada. Just ask them. It's easy to say "I'll fill their ass with lead", but to actually do it is another. Yes there would be die hards out there that would fight to the death, but the average law abiding citizen wouldn't risk prison. I certainly wouldn't put my family through that. I'll keep donating to the NRA and let them fight the battles in Washington.

There go the guns

This response submitted by George Wallace on 01/29/2004. ( campus189@yahoo.com ) 64.136.26.225

In Mass. were slowing loosing all our guns anyways, what the hell is the difference...

More legal gun owners are turning into illegal gun owners as they keep passing stupid laws in this state...

It's a battle that can't be won.
There are more anti gun owns that vote, kinda sucks...
I actually had a lady ask me last week why I liked to deer hunt & she asked me if I feel good about it...
How the hell do you respond to a question like that ?
It a trick question, lol

I was thinking of being a jerk and telling her " Yea I love deer hunting, but the one's with the white spots keep getting away in the middle of the winter"
For once I held it together & just lied to her and told her I did it for the sport, and she blasted me anyways telling me that hunting is not a sport...
See what you started Cecil ?
You got me going now LOL
George Wallace

What I want to know is why RC still lives in Mass

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 01/29/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.247

if he hates it so much. I heard a rumor he actually works for Teddy Kennedy. Is that true RC? LOL

Used to do a lot of pheasant hunting in Mass and never had any problems.

Cecil are you truly this blind

This response submitted by Charles on 01/29/2004. ( MArl4570@aol.com ) 152.163.252.165

Cecil are you truly this simple minded.I used to think the same way 15yrs ago but good God someday you have to actually see the light.
In 1995 Barbara Boxer asked for a standing count for an immediate ban on all guns.Everyone thought it was a joke untill 38 Democrats voted for it on the Senate floor
On the assault weapons ban the Democrats have tried to add, All semi-auto shotguns,all semi-auto rifles,Ruger 10/22, Mini 14 .223, The Ruger .480 revolver, 454 Cassul,the S&W 50 Cal, the Browning A-Bolt and Winchester Model 70 with the Boss system (Illegal in California).
Al Gore in 2000 right here in Cincy Ohio said that he invisioned a policy like Europe where nobody has a gun at home and when you wanted to go hunting you could check your gun out at a "Sporting Club" and return it when finished. He also said he didn't see a reason for anything other than single shot guns..It shows that you and Gore have no understanding of what the Second Amendmnet is about, its not about hunting.

Its funny when you talk about "Right-wing" scare tactics, DEmocrats are the biggests liars when it comes to what others will do.
IN 2000 Al Gore told Blacks in a Baptis Church G.W. would take them back to 1/5 vote.
Abortionists said G.W. would immedialty over turn RVW.
Democrats have lied to blacks for 30yrs. Prior to the "Great Society" 80% of Blacks grew up in Families with Fathers. Now 18% do. 90% of Blacks worked now 24% are on welfare and that number has never changed. 78% of Blacks graduated..Now the National Average is 30%.
THats after 39yrs of Complete Democrat control of both sides of the house.

Democrats talk a big talk about helping people but fact is they make dependents.

Here is something interesting though Cecil. GAllup did several polls that to me speak volume about Democrats

59% consider themselves Athiests
62% are woman
18% are white males
only 48% are married woman or woman with children down from 59% just 9yrs ago..

Since 1992 35% of White males have left the Democrat party
MArried white woman and woman with Children are now making the biggest exodus from the Democrat party Dropping 11% in the last 8yrs.

Yes your party is so inclusive, if your not in the me crowd, a minority,gay, or think the Gov know best then your not welcome in the Dem party..
The Democrats are losing 6 seats in Congres this year because of Southern Congressman being told there was no room for Moderates in the Dem party, only Left-wing fruitecakes..

Isn't this usually left to the states anyway?

I don't think Massachusetts will have much influence on my state of Indiana.

And Wil. You don't know me. I'm one of those folks that would make it very very hard to take away my guns. I'm a little bit crazy if you haven't noticed.

My mistake Cecil

This response submitted by George Wallace on 01/29/2004. ( campus189@yahoo.com ) 64.136.26.225

I wasn't paying attention as usuall, and thought it was for New York.
Hopefully they don't push it through in Indiana.
I hate to see that in any state..
I like the laws down south & out west of us.. no restrictions..

Guns and Texas like Beer and College

This response submitted by CamoJoe on 01/29/2004. ( ) 209.189.225.17

I feel alittle happy here, because I dont think Texas will ever be with out guns. If so I guess I'm just going to be a criminal then.

Sometimes it looks like the majority is wanting a certain thing to happen but it's actually the minority yelling at the top of their lungs while the rest of us just dont care cause we think it's plain stupid.

In answer to your question Charlie

Cecil are you truly this blind
This response submitted by Charles on 01/29/2004. ( MArl4570@aol.com ) 152.163.252.165

Yup, my first name in latin translates to "The dimsighted one."

THIS IS WHY

This response submitted by michael setsak on 01/29/2004. ( ) 205.188.208.166

gun control will happen, to many of you folks think it cant. you are not allowed to have a handgun in washington d.c. and they have one of the highest murder rates around...why ?
because law abiding citizens cant shoot back, but yet our government tells you that this is good.
good for what ? the unemployment rate will drop..i guess ?
if you (we) dont wake up, they will take our guns and then tell us what we can and can not do...
this is why john ashcroft and friends instituted the patriot act...its just the begining.
the patriot act is aimed toward U.S. citizens not middle easterners because that would be racial profiling.
the assault weapon ban is nation wide, not state wide, it affected all of us.
if they pass a complete gun control ban, it will affect all of us.
the U.N. tried to do just that in New York last fall, but George Bush told them to take a flying leap...
if i have to vote for Bush or Kerry, i will vote for Bush
if you are for gun control, you suck, and wont get my vote...

Also

This response submitted by michael sestak on 01/29/2004. ( ) 205.188.208.166

kerry favors same sex marriages or coupling,
how about gay gun control

Cecil

This response submitted by RC on 01/30/2004. ( ) 65.227.252.51

When you hunted pheasants here it was a different era. I've been stuck here up to now. Mass used to be A COMFORTABLE RUT, it's NO LONGER COMFORTABLE, thanks to your pals the liberal dems.

Asault Weapons? where?

This response submitted by Mark on 02/04/2004. ( ) 63.230.172.56

I think everyone seems to get lost in this assualt weapons ban issue. None of the guns they ban are really different than the everyday hunting rifles, EXCEPT that they look different. Shoot.. my hunting rifles are more powerful than some of the guns they list.

And what about bats and clubs? They are commonly used "assault weapons" also....

Lets get real..even if the assault weapons ban kept every single "assault weapon" out of criminals hands (which it wont) the change in their use would be miniscule in comparison to even drowning in the bathtub!

LOL

This response submitted by Josh on 02/08/2004. ( ) 205.188.208.166

Wow, everyone here must be a single interest groupie...i'm sorry.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu