What I'd like to see in the 2008 elections

Submitted by Chuck on 01/31/2004. ( ) 24.154.39.13

I'd like to see George Bush have Condalisa Rice as his running mate this year. Then in 2008, Rice would probably go against Hillary Clinton for the presidency. That would be very interesting. Of course Condalisa would get my vote, along with the black vote and alot of the womens vote. God help us if Hillary gets in! Who else would stand a chance against Hillary?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

My .02

This response submitted by Lance H on 01/31/2004. ( ) 63.147.130.129

I think we'll see a push by the Clintons to get Clark in as pres this year with Hillary as his veep, which will allow her to essentially control the country from 2004 through 2012, assuming she were to run for pres in '08 and win re-election. If the Dems can't win with someone that will cow down to the Clintons this election, I think they'll do whatever they can to make sure W wins this year so he's ineligible in 4.

I think we'll see W win this time around and shortly thereafter, Cheney will resign citing his health problems and be laterally transferred to a strong, behind the scenes position in the administration while Rudy Giulliano will be appointed as VP, setting him up for a run on the Republican ticket in '08

Negative

This response submitted by john on 01/31/2004. ( ) 66.190.41.56

President Bush will win this year, VP Cheney will step down, Colin Powell will be appointed, and win on the republican ticket in 2008. The soonest we could even see another Democrat in office will be 2012. Sorry Cecil but it probably won't even happen then. John ( Rudy has too much baggage)

i would like

This response submitted by michael sestak on 01/31/2004. ( ) 152.163.252.165

some real candidates with real morals and honor, candidates who would really work for the people and do what is right, not what the special interest groups want done.
someone pinch me, i need to wake up..

It's unanimous; Politics are in on this site except for

This response submitted by Cecil Baird on 01/31/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.236

those by Cecil. LOL

Seriously you guys are overating Condi as someone that could be elected. She is very bright but has less personality than a table. Doesn't have a chance. She's got to do something about that eternal scowl on her face. Watch her next time you see her on TV near the president. Looks like she as permanent PMS.

The election this fall will be really close with record voter turnout. Even the Bush team says it will be close. I think Edwards may end up with the Demo nomination. Kerry has too many contradictions.

And that theory that the Clintons want the demos to loose this time so Hillary can win in 08' is pure silliness.

BTW, Rudy G. wants to go up against Hillary in the next New York Senate race. If he beat her and knocked her out of the senate he would be in Seven Heaven. He has no plans to run for president.

Bush and Powell

This response submitted by Hogger on 02/01/2004. ( ) 4.7.218.36

I think Chaney should politely retire and Bush should take Powell as his VP. Kerry's appealing to the people in the middle with his Vietnam duty. Powell did Vietnam and other tours of duty in hostile areas. Powell is quite the moderate and Powell would steal a lot of the black vote that the libs so readily expect to be theirs. I think Buch also needs to stop being soft on illigal immigrant and stop that crap about giving more to the National Endowment of the Arts. I'll take him over a lib any day, but sometimes I cringe because he's showing more lib overtones than I care to see. George, if you're reading this... Stay Conservative!

Who's Chaney and Buch?

This response submitted by Cecil Baird ( ) 63.115.128.181 on 02/01/2004. ( ) 63.115.128.161

and what is illigal? Just wondering.

BTW, Bush wants the votes. That's why he's catoring to everyone under the sun.

Catering to everyone?

This response submitted by DaveT on 02/01/2004. ( ) 66.109.131.160

Ask the abortionist, steel workers and non-christian folks who he is catering to.

DaveT

clinton was the closest

This response submitted by bubba on 02/01/2004. ( ) 152.163.252.165

thing we ever had to a black president, he played the sax, didnt work but his wife did, had sex with ugly white women and got a check from the government every month...

Bubba

This response submitted by john on 02/02/2004. ( ) 66.190.41.56

one thing I'm not is a racist but that was pretty good. I sincerly beleive Colon Powell will be our first black President, and think he'll make a darn good one!

me neither

This response submitted by bubba on 02/02/2004. ( ) 152.163.252.165

i got that one in a e-mail and thought it was pretty funny too...it was not meant to be racist but i guess it could be taken that way
sorry...

Clinton lied under oath

This response submitted by Good guy on 02/02/2004. ( ) 68.248.195.233

about having sex in the White House. What kind of message does that send? And I like Powell as pres. and Condi as VP. Hillery won't stand a chance.

Clinton lied under oath

This response submitted by Good guy on 02/02/2004. ( ) 68.248.195.233

about having sex in the White House. What kind of message does that send? And I like Powell as pres. and Condi as VP. Hillery won't stand a chance.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu