PROBLEM IS SOLVED

Submitted by ETCC on 03/01/2004 at 16:08. ( getrichkwik@webtv.net ) 209.240.205.68

Licec The Taxidermist locked the door on the Licec Taxidermy Emporeum with a bit of excitement on his face...then held the hand of his Lovely Hazel as he assisted her to step up into the Model-T Ford.

He gave the crank a few swift turns to get the engine started as Hazel worked the throttle cable to keep it running until he jumped in beside her.

Chugging down the lane...off to a grandeur day of splendor to visit The Lovely Hazel's nephew at the Naval Academy.

Licec was amazed at the enormity of the sight that beheld his eyes...seeing this great institution where some of the Navy's Finest men and women were trained to lead America on the waters as the World's Greatestr Naval Service.

While they were visiting Annapolis...Licec noticed several students on their hands and knees assessing the courtyard with pencils and clipboards in hand.

"What are they doing?", he asked the tour guide.

"Each year," the young Lietenant replied with a grin, "The upperclassmen ask the freshmen how many bricks it took to finish paving this courtyard."

When they were out of earshot of the freshmen, Licec asked The Lovely Hazel: "So what's the answer, I wonder?"

Hazel replies with a sheepish grin on her face...already knowing the answer to his question..."Licec!...You silly goose...just One."
~ ETCC

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

LOL!

This response submitted by Vicki Chritton-Myers on 03/01/2004 at 17:19. ( ) 66.82.9.65

Good one, twinkletoes! =)

Thats good

This response submitted by Paul I on 03/01/2004 at 21:25. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.84.80

I could picture alot of smart people counting.LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu