Com"Passion"

Submitted by Ron (Wisachgak) on 03/03/2004 at 12:22. ( ) 12.166.17.68

After watching the "Passion of Christ" I am reminded of the love that jesus had for all of man kind, so much so that he gave his life for us and even upon his death he prayed "Forgive them, for they know not what they do."

In retrospect I look at those who would do us harm, we who do nothing but choose taxidermy as a way of providing a living or as a hobby or an art form. They invade our homes with hate mail, they send viruses to our computers, they spew forth vile and offensive words on our beloved forums.
Unless they attack us physically they cant really do us any real harm. They dont cause our customers to stop coming in and spending their money. The email is easily removed from our computers and even should they infect our computers with viruses we can fix them. Yes its inconvienent and yes it does make us angry but what is the real message they are trying to send us? What are their ultimate goals?
Hate. That is their message. They want to sow the seeds of hatred, malice, revenge and malcontent.
If we allow ourselves to fall victim to their hate mongering then they succeed, they win.
I will not allow them that victory. I will resist the temptation to hate them back, I will resist the temptation to trade malice for malice, I will not nurture the seeds of hatred that they attempt to grow amongst us.
From now on when I delete an email containing their filth, their viruses and their hatred I will pray for them..."Forgive them, for they know not what they do."
When all is said and done we must all answer to God for our own actions and deeds. I dont want to have to say I gave hatred for hatred, I returned Malice for malice.
The persecution that Jesus suffered makes our persecutions seem pretty insignificant and if he can forgive his persecutors then I will do my best to forgive those who persecute me.
Lastly I hope that those who are so hate filled can find it in themselves to ask to be forgiven and to accept that gift before its too late, and that they can find the power to let go of their hate.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Very good point!

This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 on 03/03/2004 at 13:13. ( ) 63.115.128.240

That's part of what following Christ is all about. How easily we forget.

With that said.....

This response submitted by Tony J. on 03/03/2004 at 15:45. ( birdman27 ) 208.157.8.212

I say Amen, Brother!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu