Thank you Montana

Submitted by steve faechner on 03/03/2004 at 13:54. ( bpfd@taxidermyart.net ) 216.220.28.184

What a great show Montana had this last weekend.
Dan Gill is now the new President of Montana and I am sure you will all see even a better association.
I would like to take this time to thank all of you who helped me in making this state association a great and outstnding one. There is no way one person can do it all and to have the GREAT people in this state and industry helping made things all the easier. Rest easy Dan as you do have great people around you that will always be there to help you.
The show was 2nd to none and many look forward to next year as this show is just getting better and better every year.

again, I and Kim thank all of you for the help you all gave. and we look forward to next year as well as many others do.
for give the glare from my head but,,,,,,my hat goes off to all of you

thank you thank you

steve and kim faechner

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Yeah, right

This response submitted by Ric Carter on 03/04/2004 at 23:53. ( ) 63.102.130.60

Yeah, I'm real pleased with Dan. Contacted him twice by email for information about the convention in January, and got absolutely zero.

no email, no messages

This response submitted by gill on 03/05/2004 at 01:36. ( ) 216.228.39.152

I recieved no emails from you, and no phone messages. I respond to everything I recieve, within one day, if not immediatly. Im sorry for any confusion you may have had as to how to get in touch with me. I recieved alot of phone calls, I just double checked, no emails.
call me anytime 406-366-9388. just in case my email is: gill@midrivers.com not sure what else I can say.
Dan Gill

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu