Georgia show

Submitted by Mike on 03/01/2004 at 22:11. ( ) 63.160.130.173

We had yet another great show last week. Great Seminars from Scott Hodges,Matt thompson,Bones Johnson,Harry Whitehead,Mike Gillis and Cary Cochran.Harry,Matt and Cary did A great job judging.Cary Cochran judged three of my mounts And gave me A load of information to take back with me.I was very impressed with their knowledge and their professionalism.We all appreciate John Crane and the rest of the board members hard work.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Best in a long time

This response submitted by Scott on 03/02/2004 at 16:51. ( HodgesDuckdock@aol.com ) 64.12.116.205

I would like to also thank John and Pam Crane for all of thier hard work. Most people have no idea what it takes to organize and really come through with a show. The G.T.A. holds a special place in my heart and I hope with everyone's help we can continue to grow and prosper. As Mike said the judges were all first class and very eager to help anyone who asked they even stayed longer than usuall to make shure they went over evryones mount. We have allready decided to keep the same weekend next year and the same location, and we are allready working on another great selection of judges.

How could I...

This response submitted by Mike on 03/02/2004 at 21:58. ( ) 63.160.131.92

How could I forget Pam Crane.She does A great job all year long.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu